Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

Showing all 29,093 reviews

Bad pay.

First of all it’s not a terrible place to work at but for what you’re doing, you’re not being compensated well. The starting pay for a regular employee at a corporate is minimum wage. Though it is fairly easy to be promoted and get to assistant manager the pay still isn’t worth it tbh. But if it’s your first job go for it.

Pros

Discounted food

Cons

Busy and understaffed

Tips pay much more than the company does. No breaks or lunches ever.

Managers make people come in sick. We operated without any hot water for over a week during record sales. Drivers make less than minimum wage and rely on tips. Managers are incentivized to do shady things or take advantage of employees to get measly bonuses.

Pros

If you work more than 6 hours, you get a free 1 topping Medium pizza. If you average 30 hrs/wk, you can qualify for 2% match if you put 5% into a 401k.

Cons

No benefits, no breaks, no lunches, EXTREMELY high turnover, drivers are tracked, insiders and managers make $1-2 over minimum wage and are worked like slaves.

Fun but extremely poor pay

Every dominos I’ve worked at was decent when it came to the ppl but they only pay you minimum wage and knowing how much money is made everyday that’s absolutely absurd. Severely low balling and degrading to say the least.

Pros

Sometimes free food if you can get away with it and you made it yourself

Cons

No breaks, terrible pay, customers are annoying as soon as you open

Absolutely horrible, good discount

Working at Domino's was the worst 6 months of my life, with my managers constantly irritating me and have unachievable expectations it is difficult to get a running start at Domino's as they pulled the rug before I walked in the door. The pay is terrible even though I was on just above minimum wage it was dreadful and impossible to live off of.

Pros

50% Discount on anything £5 large pizza on shift

Cons

Only use discount at store you work at, Pay is horrible, Timetable is release the Friday before week starts, Weekly timetable

I seriously disliked working for dominos

This is one of the lowest paid jobs that I ever had. This might be a great starter job for a 16 year old highschool person, but while I worked for dominos, the highschool kids quit to work at McDonald's because they paid more money.

Pros

At the manager's discretion, you get to eat the mistakes or pizzas that were undeliverable.

Cons

A computer keeps track of the time of the orders. You can get behind during large events, such as a Packers game. You have to keep up with the orders, but often you can't.

Stressful and demanding company that only care about results.

Stressful and demanding company that only care about results. They mess around with your start and finish times with little to no regard of the consequences to your life. They will happily overload you with work and expect you to get it all done and tie you up in red tape if you don’t.

Pros

Good pay, subsidised/free food

Cons

Long Hours, poor work/home life balance, company from supervisors upwards only care about results.

Dominoes delivery driver

I wanted part time work but I often ended up working 6 days a week, although sometimes it was only for an hour at a time. The pay was poor, had to give up parts of my wages for food despite the fact that pizzas were thrown away several times a shift - never given to the staff. When I asked for more hours/ less days etc my requests were ignored. Often understaffed, high staff turnover so I was often called in on my days off despite only having on average one day off a week. Delivery drivers often had to clean the whole store whilst managers seemed to do minimal work - this happened especially if you worked the end shift where you usually only got to leave two hours after store closure since workload was often left to the drivers. The rota was almost always completed late. Unprofessional environment. Do not recommend.

Pros

To an extend you can work at your own pace.

Cons

Often understaffed, Poor management, Annoying work hours, Ungenerous employer, Often finished really late

Pretty much what you'd expect.

Job is easy if you can drive well. Managers were chill, coworkers were chill. If you did what was expected of you you're fine. Hourly pay is kinda low but the pay on miles was pretty good.

Environnement de travail agréable

Super équipe, franchement au top! Rien à dire, tout est parfait

Pros

Tout

Cons

Aucun

Fast food job, it is what it is.

Not a bad job to make ends meet. Can be fast paced at the busier times. On your feet for the whole shift. Meal is usually provided on shift but depends on the franchise

Wel gezellige omgeving, kan heel stressvol worden op momenten

Ik werk bij domino’s op dit moment. Vaak is het een gezellige en fijne omgeving. Het kan ook op zeker drukke dagen stressvol worden, voor studenten zoals mij eigen is dit een hel. Met de anxiety, de stress, de druk die er op jou schouders rust wordt er alleen maar naar jou gewezen als er iets verkeerds gaat. Het is er ook een TE informele sfeer. Familieleden die er werken van de managers krijgen privileges. Ze moeten bv niet opruimen, schoonmaken (of dat is althans wat ze niet doen bij de domino’s waar ik werk) en gaan zitten wanneer ze zin hebben. Ook is het loon te weinig, €8/uur en dat voor alle taken die je moet verrichten? Je wordt er uitgescholden als er iets verkeerds gaat ipv de problemen op een zo goed mogelijke manier op te lossen. Ben nu opzoek naar ander werk, zodra ik het vind ben ik hier weg.

Pros

Gratis Pizza’s

Cons

Geen pauzes, stressvol werk

مكان جيد اعطوني راتب كل ساعة عملت بها

مكان جيد اعطوني راتب كل ساعة عملت بها اوصي الصديق بالعمل هناك

Pros

في بعض الاحيان يوحد غداء مجاني

Cons

ضغط العمل

just drive unless you want to move up

Its okay, I really wouldnt do anything but drive unless you plan to go up. I wish they let people take calls from home so inside staff can focus on food. No paid holidays at the franchise i work at and no paid sick, no pto at all. Also pay where I work is minimum wage. Thats why I say don't do anything but drive unless you want to move up or you are saving for a car to drive. I live in a tiny town and I make roughly 100 a day just in tips. Cost of living is low so thats pretty good where I live. In coastal, college, and resort towns you can make 300+ a night especially on busy seasons like football.

Pros

Most franchises are pretty flexible, right now no one can afford to lose anyone so if you are sick just stay home

Cons

everyone is sick

worked as delivery driver, toxic culture

Management and coworkers are rude or inappropriate at work. Pay is barely okay with tips. If management did a better job at managing workers' behavior at work and hiring more help, things wouldn't be so bad.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Coworkers, management, no mobility, dead-end position

What you’d expect

Low pay, all stores are always understaffed, poor management and questionable franchisees. As GM (or really any management) you can almost guarantee you won’t get any time off that you need. I worked upwards of 80 hours a week and was still unable to meet my labor goals. With the hours I put in, and being salaried, I was making about minimum wage.

Pros

Drivers make decent money sometimes

Cons

Long hours, unreasonable goals for bonuses, insultingly low salary.

Biggest problem management

They don’t want to pay staff who actually do hard work for them. Management want to keep everything in their own pocket. Underestimate hardworking employees.Worse place to work. Worse management they keep all company bonuses and benefits in their own pocket and expect other employees to do work on minimum wages. No pay rise at all that’s why they don’t have a staff. No appreciation for hardworking employees. No promotion, no break at work. Store manager and assistant manager want to do only openings and leave untrained and unprofessional staff for closings. Leave food preparation for evening employees and morning management people just sit inside the office and still earn more money than hardworking people. Never recommend anyone

Pros

Extra work but on minimum wages

Cons

Worse place to work

Trabajo muy pesado sin embargo buen ambiente laboral

buen ambiente laboral lo único que te hacia ir a trabajar contento eran los compañeros

Cons

sueldo bajo

management and pay make it not worth it

the job overall was pretty chill on weekdays but got busy on weekends. managers talk constantly even during busy hours however threaten to report you if you do the same. managers were overall rude and extremely unprofessional. all the workers are teenagers and you don’t get a finish time so getting lifts home proves very difficult. not worth the minimum wage you get paid

Pros

money

Cons

unsociable hours bad management no finish time

I enjoy working in dominos I take eveyday as challenge

Hardest part of job is deal with With different type of peopleI but eveyday is some thing new we can learn a lot of new things Pretty much i have to focus on eveything

Delivering is great

My typical day involves delivering pizza late into the night and then cleaning the kitchen when the store closes. This store is very high paced so that keeps me in the car earning great tips. Great job for a student.

Pros

Free pizza, amazing tips, gas & miles are reimbursed every day

Cons

very busy, not much slow time. Sometimes the drunk customers can get annoying

I’ve been/was a driver there for about two years. Hours can be a bit sporadic (especially if you’re new). Tips are the biggest perk.

Because the job title is “driver” in no way means that is all you’re going to be doing. You’ll be prepping sauces, cleaning the floors, doing the dishes, assisting customers etc. The tips are the biggest pro of the job. However, if you have to use you’re own vehicle, it’s going to take a beating, especially if you work full time. I wouldn’t recommend this job for anyone who is uncomfortable working late nights (there have been nights where I closed and got home at 4:30 or 5am). Great part time gig for college students with a reliable vehicle.

Pros

Tips. You get to drive and listen to music for work.

Cons

Late nights. Vehicle depreciation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8K