Envistacom, LLC

Envistacom, LLC Employee Reviews

More flexibility & pay for experience
Overall not a bad place to work for. Very flexible on working remote when needed. Lack of processes that need to be incorporated ASAP! Need to compensate lower level employees MUCH better based on their experience. Internal employees are often overlooked for promoting in new roles. Goals aren’t really implemented as they should. Did I mention the pay is way below industry average.
Too Many Chefs in the Kitchen.
To be completely honest, this company wouldn't be bad to work for if they could just solve minor problems. Information is forever changing and they can't seem to get consistent. The issue that they continue to have is that they try to build a house starting with the roof. This means that they spend a significant amount of their workforce budget on high level managers and supervisors instead of making sure they have a solid foundation. The important, functional, work is done by a small group of people that are overworked and underpaid. Meanwhile you have these managers sit in offices, collect large checks and take credit for the hard work done by a few. They don't seem to care about how much work you have to do if you're the person that will solve their problem.
Not a good experience
Management is not very supportive. They are more there for payroll approval and less about supporting employees. I would not work there again but I did enjoy management being hands off.
Worst place to work
One of the absolute worst places to work. Management has no idea what’s going on 99% of the time. They tell you to do one thing that happens to be the wrong thing then turn around and blame it on you just to cover themselves. They rush and rush to get work done but because they rush so much their is always set backs. They fire people for no reason like it’s their job. I honestly would not work for this compnang
The best place to work
The company values innovation and collaboration. It is a team-oriented company, Your opinion is welcome and seriously analyzed.
They invite you to participate and encourage your involvement in all projects. They expect the best from you without having to tell you to do so.

Thye respect your family life and understand the importance of a balanced life.

For as long as you have a reasonable request they will consider it and most likely accept it.
Unsatisfied
This company brings you on and touts 'we are family here and take care of you', then when things get a little rough with the Prime, they throw you to the wolves!
Pros
None that I found
Cons
Turncoats
Not the best place to work in Atlanta!
I was wrongfully dismissed from Envistacom after being promoted twice in less than two years. Worked as liaison between Sales, Operations, Contracts, Finance & Marketing. Upper management is not in sync with the company goals and talk about a work/life balance but expect you to be available 24/7 and no excuses. The Operations team requested I transfer to their department upon receipt of an upcoming award and we were all excited about this new role. Unfortunately the VP of Operations had a different plan and let me go with out a severance package and didn't pay the commissions on $7M+ contracts that I worked on.
Great job!
This is my first and favorite government contract. If they still had the contract, I would still be working there. I check their website from time to time to see what they have to offer. I would gladly go back.
Pros
Pay, benefits, management, co-workers
Cons
There really were none.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Envistacom, LLC?
Nice environment
It was a good environment to work in. I worked remotely and they wanted me to relocate, which I was not willing to do. The people made it a great place to work.
Great company
Respectful and positive environment all individuals are taken into consideration and their voices and opinions are heard.

Highly specialized job, requires security clearance.

Upper management shares strategy and long term plans
Exciting and well-rounded company that cares about the Employees and Customers.
Envistacom is an exciting and rapidly growing company that takes care of their Customers and Employees alike. A great place to work! The leadership team is loyal and encourages employee growth within the company.
Did contract work for this company
GREAT company to work for! Management and all that work here really seem to truly care about everyone. The support I got when working in remote location was unsurpassed.
Great company loaded with experience
Being treated as a professional is the norm. Culture of the company is military oriented.

Allowed to work from home when needed and most of the times work independently.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Pto, and benefits
One of Atlanta's Best Places to Work
Envistacom is a small company that is growing rapidly. The CEO/Owner of the company are great people and really value employees. However the Accounting/Finance Director does not accomplish very much. The books have not been closed in almost a year and employees are overwhelmed with too much work because office duties are not segregated properly. The new CFO has made remarkable changes however, the Dir of Finance is the worst boss ever.
Pros
Location Worklife Culture
Cons
Director of Finance
Great place and great people
I love to work here. It is a great place to be involved in and has a lot of potential as a company. The management is great as they maneuver the small business to large business transition.
Great organization
Entrepreneurial/cowboy spirited company. Diverse and intelligent / competent staff. Little bureaucracy. Flexible work hours. Respect of life/work balance. 401k with match, good benefits.
Pros
benefits, team mates, management
Great Company, very supportive during the entire tenure
Aided at every turn to ensure success. Onboarding was painless and a typical monthly requirement for off site workers was a simple monthly report.
only there for a short time
I was only able to work for envistacom for a short time but the personnel that I encountered while there were very team oriented.
It is a very professional and friendly environment
Top management is very trustful and expect the best form you at all times without the harassing or constant pushing
The set goal very clearly and are willing to help when you need assistance form other colleagues
Pros
Schedule, medical benefits, professional environment
Cons
Too focused on government contracts only, not ample experience in commercial ventures
Overseas Communication
Contract In Afg, Combat Zone Communication installations
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envistacom, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.