EY Employee Review

August 14, 2016
Organised project plan for the day.

Working in Ernst & Young was the best years of my entire career. I started as a Training Assistant and promoted to HR Training Manager.

The management was excellent in looking after their employees with regard to compensation, professional development and career growth.

My team was excellent and each member demonstrated their commitment and hard work in achieving the team goals and objectives.

Lots of work pressure in meeting deadlines.

I gained various HR skills and knowledge which helped me in my career growth. My value and contribution were recognised.
Pros
Empowerment, professional development, team building, career growth
Cons
High demands to meet deadlines
January 13, 2018
Consultant/ Supervisor Risk Management (Former Employee) - Manama
Diverse group of people. A bit of latent discrimination, with Asians working the hardest and getting paid the least. If you speak Arabic, this is a big advantage. As the financial hub in the middle east, get to work with diverse clients.
December 6, 2017
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Manama
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) is one of the core business lines covering valuation and business modelling, merger and acquisitions, due diligence, feasibility studies and other support services.
My core responsibilities include effective and efficient assignment planning, execution and delivery, keeping in view Ernst & Young’s quality standards.
June 24, 2017
Manager (Current Employee) - Al-Manāmah
EY allows the freedom to innovate . This freedom is the essential element which allows one to become productive . The spence of satisfaction one gets is great due to this approach taken by the firm.