Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews in Manama

Manama8 reviews
Diverse group of people. A bit of latent discrimination, with Asians working the hardest and getting paid the least. If you speak Arabic, this is a big advantage. As the financial hub in the middle east, get to work with diverse clients.
Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) is one of the core business lines covering valuation and business modelling, merger and acquisitions, due diligence, feasibility studies and other support services.
My core responsibilities include effective and efficient assignment planning, execution and delivery, keeping in view Ernst & Young’s quality standards.
EY allows the freedom to innovate . This freedom is the essential element which allows one to become productive . The spence of satisfaction one gets is great due to this approach taken by the firm.
I have worked with EY 7 years. I have known most of the emolpyees in the compnay (around 400 employees), they are my best friends now. You can meet anyone in the compnay from a Manager to the office Managing Partnet. They have open door policy.
However, If you are thinking to work in EY you need to sacrifice (family, time, social life) sometimes. You need to meet your deadline no matter what.

despite of all that, EY is the best place to start your career with.
Pros
Best place to start your career
Cons
you need to stay late most of the time
Typical day at work would be working on Clients biggest problems or identifying their biggest problems

Challenging assignments and freedom to take decisions and think out of the box.
Pros
exposure to clients, opportunities
Cons
no work life balance
Organised project plan for the day.

Working in Ernst & Young was the best years of my entire career. I started as a Training Assistant and promoted to HR Training Manager.

The management was excellent in looking after their employees with regard to compensation, professional development and career growth.

My team was excellent and each member demonstrated their commitment and hard work in achieving the team goals and objectives.

Lots of work pressure in meeting deadlines.

I gained various HR skills and knowledge which helped me in my career growth. My value and contribution were recognised.
Pros
Empowerment, professional development, team building, career growth
Cons
High demands to meet deadlines
- High learning curve
- Great Management

- International Co-Workers

- Interesting Projects and a lot of responsibility

- Good career options

- EY is interested in you. If you want - you can grow
Excellent place to work as part of your initial career, both from personal and professional development.