FedEx

FedEx Employee Reviews

Showing all 23,524 reviews

Hard Work

Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.

Pros

friendly managers

Cons

little breaks, extremely strict on being on time

Fast paced workplace

Its very fast paced, better look alive. Have a good lunch or breakfast and stay hidrated at all times and if u can drive its better than unloading trucks.

Not good job

Not good job you start at 9 am until you finish so basically the whole day they work you until you can’t no more yes good benefits but not so good pay

Productive and great place to work

Every night was unloading trucks and stacking into correct destination trailers. Fast paced work, had to stack correctly, friendly coworkers, great management.

Horrible company to work for

Garbage company! Use to be a great company but has gone to garbage. All things start at top and roll down hill,,, it’s very sad to watch crumble. I feel I’ve waisted so much by giving this company years of my life and it’s gone so bad. I’m daily embarrassed to work here.

Fedx driving can be a challenge

Fedx is contracted owed, some owners are better, more professional than others. If you excelled at delivery and driving your position was secure. At Christmas time your work load will triple and your hours will increase. If someone calls out that’s extra work for you.

La empresa como tal es buena, tienes buenas prestaciones, el admnistrativo y GRts es pésimo

Siempre aprendes de forma autonoma.la cultura de la empresa es buena, solo falta que te lo apliquen de forma interna tambien.me gusto aprender cosas nuevas.

Pros

buenas prestaciones, buen salario

Cons

nunca coordinan bien tus horas y nunca autorizan te paguen esas horas.

Management over works you for little pay.

The people in charge have zero leadership skills. Severe lack of communication. All they care about is the job I started showing signs of a heat stroke they still tried to keep me there working. The leaders lie in orientation like its up to your pace that's a bunch of bs they want you to work till you collapse

Fast Pace

I enjoyed working alone during the pandemic and got a good workout everyday. Ground was a more relaxed operation, but express has much better pay and benefits.

Bad management

Management did manage work flow properly. I was doing more work than my coworkers. It was to to far to drive for work with no compensation. It was a horrible experience.

A Start

Job is a good way to start off at a company, however, the amount of work that needs to be done and low-ish pay is hard. If you don’t mind hard work, this might just be for you.

Split shifts

Shifts are in 4 hour increments. If volume is slow they'll have you clock out early however if you're in your 1st shift they make you take a long lunch and expected to report for the beginning of the 2nd shift. When volume is high OT is mandatory. If you're OT exceeds 5 to 7 OT hours they'll reduce your regular hours by having you clock out early to keep costs down that pay period. Rarely was I able to bill 40 regular hours. Although I worked over 40 hours with the week, frequently it was 35 to 37 regular hour rate with 4 to 6 OT hours.

Loved working there fast pace friendly staff. Always made sure they cared for us. Treated us with respect. Great work/life balance. Pay was decent. Great benefits

Hey

The workplace could be better they could be better pay more opportunities worse workplace development rules tuition reimbursement the beneficial agree the company is cool

Overall FedEx was the worst work experience I've ever had

FedEx doesn't care for its people at all, I shattered my kneecap and all they did was tell me to go home and put ice on it. It's been years and it's still broken. The pain is ever present, the work conditions are terrible as well as there is no heating or cooling in the warehouse. so you just have to deal with it and move on. The managers never spoke to the other employees except to tell them to unload trucks faster. I remember one morning when I came in there was a box of ammunition spilled out all over the warehouse floor and nobody was even trying to clean it. They told me to knock the packages onto the conveyor belts to unload them. This is just a small handful of problems that I had.

Manager displayed favoritism with caused an uncomfortable work environment. Therefore I resigned.

During my time working their the manager for facer position was EXTREMELY unprofessional. Allowed friends to work shifts that were picked up through the app. While removing myself and others placing us in areas that weren’t our assignments. This occurred weekly.

Pros

I made a few friends

Cons

Environment was toxic

stressful and underpaid

training was about 6 months long but you are severely underpaid and expected to meet ridiculous metrics. they don’t hire anyone with any real experience in the industry.

exercise while working

the most enjoyable part of the job is fast pace, easy to learn the job and are able to advance and get certified to use equipment and get paid while taking the tests.

Worst job ever

You know you hear of fed ex and think you are getting in a good company but noThey don’t care about you. My first week I didn’t even get a break worked for hours non stop then to top it off my first paycheck was just the orientation so it was just 40 bucks I really didn’t like that so I’m quitting for that, on top of that you are not allowed to bring your phone with you , the lunch room has no food that’s healthy not even a cup of oatmeal they tell you to stay hydrated but have no water breaks it’s honestly the worst environment I have ever been in I regret applying I wish I just didn’t even bother I don’t recommend this to anyone

Trash Staff & Managers

There Wasnt No Flexible Schedules Youll Get Like 2 Hours A Day Making $60 Minimum. Imagine Waking Up At 4am And leaving around 7. Mangers Were Ok/ Decent Youll Get A Hello "How Are You @Max But Once The Packages Come They Expect You To Do 5 Trucks With A Broken Scanned & Heavy 50 lbs Dog Food. Nobdy Looks Happy Working There Im Telling You Myself As A Package Handler. Only Good Thing That Was There Was Sercuity @ The Snacks.

Pros

The Snacks Only

Cons

Dirty Bathroom. Bad Scanners. To Many Trucks.

Shrugs

Was an okay job. The usual bs with customers and management. But overall good pay and you may have a good set of coworkers. Play it by air. Who knows

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • FedEx
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?