Fitness First Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work Place
Personal Gym Trainer (Current Employee) –  RiffaJuly 28, 2016
It is a wonderful journey with Fitness First. I loved each and every day of my job though it is not easy work.I learned to deal with all kinds of people. I have learned to cope up with my work - pressure.
Indeed,it is fun. My management has also been very helpful to me.
It was really a good working environment created by all of my co-workers and the management
As mentioned,the job was not easy,but I made through all the days.
Fitness first in Bahrain was no different than the one in Mumbai. I found the same working environment and job security.
Productive and Fun workplace
Personal Gym Trainer (Current Employee) –  RiffaJuly 24, 2016
With Fitness First,My journey has been wonderful.
I started working for it from Mumbai ,India in 2013 and then joined the same organization in East Rifa,Bahrain.
I was quite familiar with the way things used to work in Mumbai.
Surprisingly I found the same working environment in Bahrain.
I was happy with the feedback given from my clients .A typical day at work was not easy but it was fun.I learned all the types of workout schedule to help my clients get in good shape.I pretty much handled the management system too. I was able to talk to all of my clients.They used to approach me for all their needs in exercise.
My co-workers were quite helpful in the work.The hardest part was to understand my client needs .But I used to be friendly and professional with my clients. My friendly nature helped them to open up with the personal health issues if any.So I always helped them to achieve their goals and to make them a fit person.

I enjoy each and every day of my job.