Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Bahrain13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,120 reviews

Excellent verry good

I liked there because i leran to muchVery nice place and very good experience gyes. Chef also very wellI have next time any chence to join four sessions i will be join in good position and good sallary

Pros

Food was very good

Mismanagement, unfriendly environment, selfish colleagues

Very bad experience avec Four Seasons Bahrain Bay. People are so fake and poor skilled.Extra hours are well paid ... So staff is always lazy ! The pre opening was wrong. So the property cumulates so many mismanagement mistakes. Mediocre skills are a big issue in the kingdom of Bahrain.

Pros

good salary

Cons

mismanagement, miscommunication

i have so many memorable moments in four seasons

I spend 5 years of my life with four seasons Ilove this company I put full of my energy afford from pre opening End of the day Im out coz of covid19

Pros

Guest service agent driver

Cons

Covid 19

Fun place to work

Despite working with callous line staff I managed to fine solace with the higher management. The best part of working at Four Seasons was the higher management who conduct themselves with dignity. I simply adored them and hoped to work my way up.

Pros

Free good food, attractive ambience

Cons

Short breaks, erratic timings

productive and fun

i learn a lot, work with best chef and best manager team, i develop myself a lot, the best part of the job is talking with guest, learning new culturred

very nice this company

its was my pleasure working with this company.. im so happy.. but ned to move and look the career offers and challenging positions..and have free acomdation and transport and vehicle to hosiptal also.. love the hotel and the culture and the working area and stall all love ing the hotel...managment was very pioloite with stff and also they are to help at any time for staff .....

Pros

free food all day

Cons

breaks 1hour per day and we have health in hotel

Four seasons work and fun

as per my opinion, four seasons is one of the best places to do work and grow up, the company always give you chance to emerge your self and make your skills sharper.

Tranings

Four season Hotel was my first job on hotel industry, I was happy to be a part and the management and accepted very well and the gave me all the possible training for hospitality how to speak to the guest. how to speak about the hotel , safety training , Medical First aid training. It was a wonderful life to me which bought a turning point to me in, mu carrier .

Pros

was a guest of Honour at bahrain restarunt

Cons

Insurence of health care was very good

Good to work

The company is really very good to work with excellent managers and joyful working environment. The company believes in its employees and considers them as their biggest asset

Pros

Free meals

Cons

I love the people working here,accomodation is very comfortable and Managers help you grow and challenge.

The staff are all different nationalities,but one goal is to give an excellent SERVICE to the guest. The staff accomodation is very comfortable with all the facilities,gym,pool for ladies and gentlemen, party hall. Transportation is free, we have also a meal allowance every month. Wifi on each flats 😊

Good working enviroment bad managment .

Working at four seasons has many advantages but has many disadvantages, for example you will gain skills in fore safety and first aid , you will meet a lot of wonderful people form all walks of life and you will work in an family Environment. The disadvantages are depending on what position you hold you will not get much of a social life you only get 30 minutes break and the staff food is unacceptable . The Management is also a disadvantage .

Productive and challenging

Opening team member and best welcome i received when joining the company.One of the best hotel in the world. Challenging place to work.Learn a lot from our training.

Great product, team spirit, strong policy and procedure for guest focus

As company it great to work for, the culture of the company is solid and really good. As any other companies it all depend on the current employee to implement this culture. As part of the opening team, i enjoyed working with my team, mix of all culture and background. it was hard but we made it fun to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2