Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,670 reviews
very nice this company
Commi (Current Employee) –  BahrainJuly 16, 2018
its was my pleasure working with this company..
im so happy.. but ned to move and look the career offers and challenging positions..and have free acomdation and transport and vehicle to hosiptal also..
love the hotel and the culture and the working area and stall all love ing the hotel...managment was very pioloite with stff and also they are to help at any time for staff .....
Pros
free food all day
Cons
breaks 1hour per day and we have health in hotel
Four seasons work and fun
Commis 1 (Current Employee) –  BahrainMay 16, 2018
as per my opinion, four seasons is one of the best places to do work and grow up, the company always give you chance to emerge your self and make your skills sharper.
Tranings
engineering (Current Employee) –  bahrainMarch 3, 2018
Four season Hotel was my first job on hotel industry, I was happy to be a part and the management and accepted very well and the gave me all the possible training for hospitality how to speak to the guest. how to speak about the hotel , safety training , Medical First aid training.
It was a wonderful life to me which bought a turning point to me in, mu carrier .
Pros
was a guest of Honour at bahrain restarunt
Cons
Insurence of health care was very good
Good to work
Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  ManamaSeptember 12, 2017
The company is really very good to work with excellent managers and joyful working environment. The company believes in its employees and considers them as their biggest asset
Pros
Free meals
Cons
I love the people working here,accomodation is very comfortable and Managers help you grow and challenge.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  BahrainJune 23, 2017
The staff are all different nationalities,but one goal is to give an excellent SERVICE to the guest. The staff accomodation is very comfortable with all the facilities,gym,pool for ladies and gentlemen, party hall. Transportation is free, we have also a meal allowance every month. Wifi on each flats 😊
Good working enviroment bad managment .
Saftey and Loss Prevention Officer . (Current Employee) –  Bahrain BayMarch 30, 2017
Working at four seasons has many advantages but has many disadvantages, for example you will gain skills in fore safety and first aid , you will meet a lot of wonderful people form all walks of life and you will work in an family Environment. The disadvantages are depending on what position you hold you will not get much of a social life you only get 30 minutes break and the staff food is unacceptable . The Management is also a disadvantage .
Productive and challenging
Private Bar Attendant/Server (Former Employee) –  ManamaFebruary 29, 2016
Opening team member and best welcome i received when joining the company.One of the best hotel in the world. Challenging place to work.Learn a lot from our training.
Great product, team spirit, strong policy and procedure for guest focus
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee) –  BahrainJanuary 27, 2016
As company it great to work for, the culture of the company is solid and really good.

As any other companies it all depend on the current employee to implement this culture.

As part of the opening team, i enjoyed working with my team, mix of all culture and background. it was hard but we made it fun to do.