Four Seasons
Four Seasons Employee Review

Good working enviroment bad managment .

March 30, 2017
Working at four seasons has many advantages but has many disadvantages, for example you will gain skills in fore safety and first aid , you will meet a lot of wonderful people form all walks of life and you will work in an family Environment. The disadvantages are depending on what position you hold you will not get much of a social life you only get 30 minutes break and the staff food is unacceptable . The Management is also a disadvantage .
August 31, 2018
Same location
i learn a lot, work with best chef and best manager team, i develop myself a lot, the best part of the job is talking with guest, learning new culturred
July 16, 2018
Same location
its was my pleasure working with this company..
im so happy.. but ned to move and look the career offers and challenging positions..and have free acomdation and transport and vehicle to hosiptal also..

love the hotel and the culture and the working area and stall all love ing the hotel...managment was very pioloite with stff and also they are to help at any time for staff .....
Pros
free food all day
Cons
breaks 1hour per day and we have health in hotel
May 16, 2018
Same location
as per my opinion, four seasons is one of the best places to do work and grow up, the company always give you chance to emerge your self and make your skills sharper.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2