Four Seasons
Four Seasons Employee Review

I love the people working here,accomodation is very comfortable and Managers help you grow and challenge.

June 23, 2017
The staff are all different nationalities,but one goal is to give an excellent SERVICE to the guest. The staff accomodation is very comfortable with all the facilities,gym,pool for ladies and gentlemen, party hall. Transportation is free, we have also a meal allowance every month. Wifi on each flats 😊
August 31, 2018
Same location
i learn a lot, work with best chef and best manager team, i develop myself a lot, the best part of the job is talking with guest, learning new culturred
July 16, 2018
Same location
its was my pleasure working with this company..
im so happy.. but ned to move and look the career offers and challenging positions..and have free acomdation and transport and vehicle to hosiptal also..

love the hotel and the culture and the working area and stall all love ing the hotel...managment was very pioloite with stff and also they are to help at any time for staff .....
Pros
free food all day
Cons
breaks 1hour per day and we have health in hotel
May 16, 2018
Same location
as per my opinion, four seasons is one of the best places to do work and grow up, the company always give you chance to emerge your self and make your skills sharper.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2