Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay Employee Reviews

Found 7,578 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,579 reviews

Challenging work and always changing work enviroment

You start early in the morning between 3-6AM and drive out to your first designated store. You go to the stockroom of that store and bring out the back stock or new shipment. From there you then stock and merchandise product onto the shelves and displays. You knock down the cardboard for reuse and then clean up any mess. Then you front all the shelves and displays and check out with the store manager if available. You then drive to your next designated store and repeat.

Inconsistent management.

Job was good. Enjoyed working solo. Hated management. Got fired for something I was trained to do. Job is tough on your knees and back. I would not recommend fritolay to a friend.

Fast-paced environment, very flexible scheduling

Worked about 1-2 years here, and though the work is quick, the environment isn't as rigid or formal as a normal distribution warehouse. Very comfortable and casual work environment, where there wasn't more than 10 employees and you work independently most of the time, so a plus if you're extremely introverted.

Benefits -outstanding, pay-great, people-good, job advancement possibilities- incredible

Frito is awesome place to work. I loved working there and hope to be back there soon. Frito cares about its employees and will help employees with anything. Atmosphere in the plant is like a family. I recommend Frito to anyone wanting a job but I also tell all that they will be expected to work and work the way Frito expects!

Treat you like trash

Pay was decent but absolutely no work life balance you would constantly get phone calls from management on your days off and vacation days be subject to ridiculous ridicule even if something wasn't your fault.

The good, bad and the BS

The company overall Is in a steady decline for front line employees with product supply issues, price increases and killing every incentive to put forth your all on your job. The pay is fair if you can reach the unreasonable sales quota they give you. Price increase was around 14% and they did this to slow sales which happened, but are expecting you to sale 30%+ more to hit the quota to get you full pay.

Unfair pay structure

Long hours , they show favoritism throughout the company. The routes are unequal and be punished if you complain. They will write you up if you try to bid on another route. The company is always finding ways to cut employees pay

Excellence in management-employee relationships and understandings

Lots of teamwork among peers and management. It was a close knit team that I worked with. Everybody helped everybody and if life threw situations in the mix then the team really got together closer and helped out. From family issues to new babies being born to deaths in the families of the team. I loved working here. Felt like I was a part of a family and I felt at home. I miss it lots and hated to leave but transportation issues were ruining things for me and I didn’t want to make my “family” work any harder any longer so I resigned.

Yummy

Keep making good chips stuff I like the food that and is good. They can use fresher ingredients in some products but it’s still a cool place to get food from

Productive Workplace

A lot of opportunities to further your career and build your resume… great benefits and pay, raises are given to employees annually. Money is definitely there to be made

Productive and fin

customer service jobs I've had. While it was stressful, my manager always took the time to help me improve my work. The benefits were great and the pay was decent for this job. I would recommen

Production

Great place to work and would recommend to anyone that is looking for a job. Benifits are amazing as well. Only downfall would be you will be working on an off shift to start.

Pros

Great pay

Ok

Work hours are very long and management are not receptive to feedback while they love to micromanage everyone's move. They drive around looking for reasons for a driver to be pulled, they have their favorites that get best routes. Overall not a good work environment

Great

Great if you like driving from Store to Store and working alone

Fun workplace

Good place to work. Good pay. Early mornings and can be long days. But days go by quick. This job will keep you busy and there aren’t many down times.

It was great until everything changed!

I have enjoyed working for this company. We were a commission based district until a new system came for our sales. It ruined the way I look at this company now, but overall it has good job secuirty.

Horrible PLACE

Bad Management !!! Cut throat people in workplace. Please pass on Job. RUN AND RUN FAST. How can a job have this much turnover rate and not be help accountable!!!!!

Pros

Zero

Cons

Zero

Opportunity, Experience

This job is a good way to get your foot in the door on learning sales and merchandising. It’s non-union so they can fire you unexpectedly at anytime. Great opportunity and friendly environment.

Productive that about it

Great benifits, horrible worklife will be working overtime like crazy wouldnt so be bad if lt was manage right, and wouldnt be so bad if they can keep people

A job

Was a minimum wage 20 hrs a week max job. Mileage reimbursement between stores you work at. Unless you are trying to board a full time job there, might be a temporary position rather than a career.

Long hours, decent pay

Long hours, work every holiday, and very easy to get burned out. They just churn and burn employees. Sales goals are very unrealistic for the volume the stores do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frito-Lay. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits