GEODIS

GEODIS Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,634 reviews

Good environment

Good people good environment. Lot of employee functions. Good staff Day goes by fast lot of chance for advancement desent payrate

Horrible

Do not work here. No work life balance at all. 10 hours everyday, mandatory almost every weekend. Good luck on working 8 hours. Management I a joke. HR is a joke.

They help you

Good works place. Management is supportive. There is not confusion about what your job is. They are last minute on over time. Very understanding aoit family issue

Terrible place to work.

It's a terrible place to work the nepotism is unreal. I would not recommend it to any one that is hard working because they take advantage and consider you disposable. I worked there for a year they were unorganized,unfair,and unjust. They have a high turnover of unhappy employees.

Geodis is a good place to work

I learn more on shipping packages and others ..I do alots of picking and packing ..and I recommend all the overtime ...I got good benefits in there ..I traveled to other's state under the company name to work and help the company..

Ras

Travail répétitif et rapide comme partout dans la logistique.

Cons

Ambiance trop compétitive pour certains employés

I love this company

I love the culture within GEODIS, even though life-work balance is not that balance, the company is still family oriented and understands most workers are parents and GEODIS works with us. The company invests in you with soft skill trainings, which are a MUST in leadership, GEODIS is made out of LEADERS who listens to their people.

Pros

a lot of them, GEODIS is international, if you wish to move out of the country.

Cons

promotion within has been harder lately.

Geodis is a productive and pleasant place to work.

This is a very employee-oriented company with many pleasant workday activities arranged every week. The work rates are reasonable and the camaraderie among the work team is excellent.

Pros

A very employee oriented company

Cons

A bit too much overitme

Sous pression

Le oaï, laissé seul au bout de 2 jours, formation sur le tas

Productive and stable place to work

Geodis is a great place to work. The reason being that they offer a productive and stable work environment. They also offer competitive pay, but PTO accrual needs adjusting to align with other companies and better yearly bonuses would be nice.

Benefits

Cons

Pto

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GEODIS?

Disorganised, chaotic and stressful

Most of the people were ok, some incredibly rude and disrespectful members of management. Health and safety left a lot to be desired. Very cliquey management culture and I was messed around my entire time there. Poor staff retention, including management.

Pros

New warehouse

Cons

No hot food, lack of basic equipment, poor management

Sim

Eu trabalhei geodis se me chama-se trabalhar lá de novo eu ia com maior prazer muito obrigado obrigado pela oportunidade que tive com vcs

No Communication Amongst Management

First off, I was hired for a reach truck position. I specifically told them in the interview that most of my 10+ years experience was on sit-down regular forklifts, as I outlined in my resumé (which they didn’t look at, at all). They said that wouldn’t be a problem and I was hired on the spot anyways. I get to the warehouse on my start date, and was told I need to already know exactly what I’m doing because there is no training on the equipment whatsoever. Also, there were no extra reach trucks available to even use. So me and the other 2 people hired for that job spent the day doing other random tasks. Overall, there seemed to be a serious lack of communication amongst management. Was also told there was minimal parking and ideally I should get there 45 minutes to an hour early just to park at the building. You also have to walk through a metal detector every single time you go on or off the floor, which is a nuisance if you wear any type of belt, watch, keys, etc. Would not recommend working here at all.

Cool

L’équipe était bonne entente, beaucoul de rigolade mais le travail aller avec

Environnement de travail agréable

A revoir les salaire et les conditions de travail.

Pros

Équipes

Cons

Salaire

Management is awful

Management is awful. Supervisors and Managers are never on the same page.The managers don’t communicate with their supervisors. And that leaves us employees with no real leadership.Very inconsistent when it comes to talking and managing employees.They play favorites amongst staff.If your not appreciated, you’ll be attacked aggressively. No pats on the back here!!!It’s a revolving door with their hires.Bad morale within the facility in Romeoville Casestack.

Es una empresa buena, pero debe dar más oportunidades de crecimiento laboral

Que le den más oportunidades de crecimiento a los empleados y que aquellos supervisores o ayudantes que dejen avanzar a los demás, porque muchas veces a los compañeros laborales que ven con habilidades, no lo dejan pasar.

Not fun to work

I wouldn't recommend my family and friends to work here management as well as HR are very bad .management don't appreciate the agents. When you make on error there on top of it but when you do something good you never get a thanks

Growing Company needing more structure and consistency

Lack of policy and accountability for leadership and HR. Seems like they are making up the rules as it pleases them. Promotions are for the “in” crowd, about who you know. People are promoted without the position even being posted for others to interview. When you do get to apply, you are given half-hearted feedback with no direction for improvement and chance for future opportunity. I like working where, but I see no chance at growth.

Malo pésimos

Pésimo ahí solo subes si te acuestas con los gerentes según tienen políticas de relaciones personales pero solo aplica para algunos y los demás hasta los hacen jefes y supervisores aunque sean malos en su trabajo pero es porque ya andan con los gerentes y así

Job

Used to be a great place to work then we lost all of the good leaders, due to unreasonable and realistic expectations that were only expected out of have of the other leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • GEODIS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?