HSBC Employee Review

Excellent environment

March 6, 2017
I got good experience with HSBC and I study in Bibf as bank sponsor dealing with all types of customers through cross sales the bank products and bank services with controlling the branch in terms of staff by motivating and coaching them to perform well
December 10, 2017
Same roleSame location
The most important element in our working environment is the culture. We always deal with each other as friends and family. This helps in encouraging creativity and the desire to give more and more.
September 22, 2019
Same location
No career development and management kept your destiny in the hand of your manager only. No Fair chances nor payments/ rewards

Will if you need career growth future think about another organization were you can grow and show you efforts and get appreciated.
November 19, 2018
What I liked about HSBC is that it is an organization for learning. It is more for fresh graduate individual who wants to learn and develop. However, in premier business the management were changing their strategy a lot (eg. ask for new business, then they ask for retention) and after all they decided to close down the premier business in ME.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K