HSBC Employee Review

first and best experience

June 8, 2012
i have learned how to be totally independent in my work especially regarding organizing my time and my tasks of the process of updating the cvs in the system to collecting the best candidates and scanning them through the phone. My supervisor has given me the trust in teaching other trainees .. the hardest part in the work was when i had to meet near deadlines which were very intense moments. the most enjoyable time was when i worked with my co-workers which i love most working as team.
Pros
manager appreciation of my work and promises to join the team in future
Cons
nothing.
September 22, 2019
Same location
No career development and management kept your destiny in the hand of your manager only. No Fair chances nor payments/ rewards

Will if you need career growth future think about another organization were you can grow and show you efforts and get appreciated.
November 19, 2018
What I liked about HSBC is that it is an organization for learning. It is more for fresh graduate individual who wants to learn and develop. However, in premier business the management were changing their strategy a lot (eg. ask for new business, then they ask for retention) and after all they decided to close down the premier business in ME.
April 16, 2018
I was happy with hsbc bank but acctualy got kick from the Bank the reason new company take tender for our department and now looking to join with Bahrain international air port
Pros
Get the salary quickley
Cons
No cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K