A typical day at work:
- Receiving almost 100 mails on a day and replying all of them, it was fun.
- Working alone in the department when all the team members were out for some training or on leave
What I learned:
- To manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Learning is always an endless effort and am proud that I reduced some boundary in that area
- Good and effective management, knows to manage things.
I always believe that co workers are the best part in any organisation, as you work as a team in the organisation and they are there to achieve that common goal. Co-workers are supportive.