HSBC Employee Review

my first steps in banking

August 15, 2017
• Enhanced my ability to build & strengthen customer relations through placing a high focus on the importance of the customer and their needs.
• Responsibilities included opening bank accounts and saving accounts. While opening accounts I developed the ability identify cross selling opportunities.

• Leveraged on my analytical skills to assist and guide clients on their various borrowing needs.

• Demonstrated my ability to meet targets as I conducted Sales for personal loans

• Proactively participated in developing the bank's services to provide a better& more enhanced services
December 16, 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Customer Service Executive
Team leader, Train staff on signature checking & handling signature checking workshops,
Contact branch and dispute customer queries & working in line with other relevant departments, Capturing application forms to the systems, Reviewing Customer Profile, Signature Checking ,Opening Accounts, Investigating on Customer Transactions, Customer Addresses, Contacting Relationship Manager, handling customer queries & Sending letters to Customer, Auditing work, Contact customers for verification of personal details/ queries
August 26, 2020
Manager Sales Credit Card & Loan (Former Employee) - Bahrain Manama
worked in HSBC as a manager sales in credit card department , it was stressful work but i enjoyed my sales job with HSBC, i always got appreciation from my Area Manager and head of department.
August 23, 2020
Credit Card & Loan Associate (Former Employee) - Manama Bahrain
HSBC Bank is a wonderful place to work , as credit card and loan associate it was very challenging job every day. but i always accept new challenges & job targets.