Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Management reviews

Bahrain13 reviews
What I liked about HSBC is that it is an organization for learning. It is more for fresh graduate individual who wants to learn and develop. However, in premier business the management were changing their strategy a lot (eg. ask for new business, then they ask for retention) and after all they decided to close down the premier business in ME.
No career development and management kept your destiny in the hand of your manager only. No Fair chances nor payments/ rewards

Will if you need career growth future think about another organization were you can grow and show you efforts and get appreciated.
It's a wonderful job. Which is very busy and hard working.But Iam enjoying with my colleagues and management during work.And they are always there when I need them.
The hard time of the job is when customer don't understand banks rule ad regulation ad start argueing.

The enjoyable movement when bank take us to the movies ,, dinners with c.E.O , and summer outings ,,and celebrating staff birthday.
A typical day at work:

- Receiving almost 100 mails on a day and replying all of them, it was fun.

- Working alone in the department when all the team members were out for some training or on leave

What I learned:

- To manage multiple tasks at a time.

- Learning is always an endless effort and am proud that I reduced some boundary in that area

Management:

- Good and effective management, knows to manage things.

Co-workers:

I always believe that co workers are the best part in any organisation, as you work as a team in the organisation and they are there to achieve that common goal. Co-workers are supportive.