Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Showing all 14,718 reviews

Benefits Were okay

The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.

Nightmare

everyone seems friendly at start in training and they give unrealistic image of how the work really is, then they just throw you to work to find everything different and they start asking to to reach unrealistic goals and do tasks that you did not agree to, management are horrible people that give 0 care about any employee, HR and OPS never reply to any of your emails and requests, and they never pay the bonuses they promised you, work is not worth it at all for the amount of money, they will make you feel like trash even if you reached all goals and did you job perfectly fine, you are guaranteed to develop some kind of mental health issue here.Please spare yourself this it is not worth it.

Pros

Cons

work hours, pay, treatment

terrible

the company is so stat driven they forget you are a person. they pay way to little for the amount you are expected to you. if you spend 3 minutes after a call, someone will message you wondering why you aren’t on a call. everything is so disorganised and the team leaders have way too much work

Run.

Pay and benefits are terrible. They work you 16-18 hour shifts constantly. Favortisim is a major problem and management expects you to do more work than you can and all processes. SMEs will get annoyed when you ask questions. Just RUN while you can.

Good Place to get some kind of experience in tech industry

If you need experience in the tech industry this is a good place to start. Don't come if you're expecting to stay for a long period of time. Your going to be well underpaid and if you're manager is in India, you're going to be ignored most of the time.

Pros

Good for starting out.

Cons

Terrible management

Productive and fund working place

Productive and fund working place . Working culture is very good and campus and facilities are very good. Only leas salary. Good court also very good. You can learn new technologies

Stagnant Growth - Good WLB

Infosys is one of places which won't value an experienced resource until they resign. They prefer to keep a person in the same JL as long as possible to save budget and the employee is forced to quit due to stalled career growth. No career growth despite receiving excellent ratings every quarter.

Fun workplace

Very good to work but salary is less. Good work life balance. Management is okay not very good. Onsite opportunities are there but lot of politics behind that..which is mostly everywhere the same.

Pros

Relaxed work culture

Cons

Salary

Worst company, which gives no benefits to the employers. Salary part is the worst. I have even worked for more than 15 hours. Managers are the worst

Worst company, which gives no benefits to the employers and we had to work overtime everyday. Salary part is the worst. I have even worked for more than 15 hours. Managers are the worst.

Pros

Mysore training

Cons

Long hours, attitude of managers

good company overall with good culture but low package

overall ok. salary is less but good projects and job security.But need to have good relations with clients and manager to get good rating.Overall good campus and fair life. Package low with experience and other companies

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infosys?

Productive and Innovative place to work

Productive and Innovative place to work. Lots of different projects and technologies to work from and they have introduced different streams which would be helpful for candidates.

Good company to work with

Good company with pots of different projects in any area that you can think off in this world. HR are supportive as policies are employee orientated. Lots of onsite opportunities available

Pros

Good project

Cons

Productive and fun workplace with foosball table

Its very nice company with great management and big project with fun activities but the composition provided is way below than expectation according to the work.

Okay pay but every two weeks

Great place to work colleague are friendly feel welcome pay is akay overtime is available for people who like overtime great environment atmosphere....

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Every two week pay

Excellent company and good work life balance

It is a good company to stabilise and for future perspective. You will get everything including work life balance and job security. You will get good learning opportunity as well.

Pros

Excellent company and good work life balance

Cons

Salary

Non supportive seniors

When I worked in Infosys seniors were not supportive at all and also working culture was not good. There was favoratism amongst seniors and they just exploit person like anything in Infosys. Infosys is good company but seniors were not good at all. Overall I have bad memories in Infosys working with seniors

It's a nice starter job

I got this job right out of college and I've had multiple projects while working with them. My only problem is the pay and the lack of control I have over where the projects are located.

September 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. At Infosys, we do our best to reward team members with a total compensation package that includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry that the compensation has been a negative aspect of your experience. We encourage you to reach out to your HR manager for specific concerns regarding your compensation.

Best Work and Knowledge training for Freshers

Infosys has the best Training facilities in IT industry in India. A fresher with less knowledge on a subject/Tool will definitely gains more after completing the training.

Pros

Training

Cons

Less Salary and delayed hikes even that is less too

Great Work Env

Infosys is great company to work with. The work env is very good. You will get ample opportunities to explore. You will also get to play and experience gym, swimming inside the campus

Best place to earn and learn with job security

I worked with the Company in India and was very happy to learn new things. It was a healthy competitive atmosphere to work in. Good teamwork and felt included in the tasks. Had good fun fridays for team bonding and surprises quizzes/competitions with gifts.Apart from few biased people in management and low payscale, the Company was awesome to be in. It was like a second home to me and there was no cut offs during recession period.Had not been for my childbirth and support from my in-laws would have never left the Company.

Pros

Lots of options in canteen, sports, and different online trainings for overall welfare.

Cons

It seems most of the funds goes to the infrastructure, landscaping and other facilities for the employees rather than giving a better payscale.

September 20, 2022
Thank you for the review! At Infosys, we hope to provide all team members with a career that "never stands still." We are thrilled that you enjoyed the learning opportunities available at the company. Good luck in the next steps of your journey. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Poor salary

No proper salary hike.work culture is average.Bonus payments are cut.work culture depends on your project.Annual hikes are very poor.no proper recognition

September 20, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, we strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not met your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We encourage you to contact your HR manager if you have specific concerns regarding your individual compensation and growth. Thank you for being a valued member of Infosys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Infosys
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?