InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Bahrain11 reviews
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
This hotel give me a lot of Experienced during the time I'm working with them, they provide a very comfortable accommodation for the employee with fitness gym, transportation and a very nice meal during working hours. The hotel also hosting a lot of gatherings for their employees and also celebrating National Day even in a simple way to show their respect and support for their employee. I have received all the settlement & benefits that I have to get during the time I resigned up to the last minute they are very supportive to me.
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
I had been working here almost 2 years, the atmosphere of the company is very good and they care the colleuges pretty well. It's a great apportunity to work with different nationality colleagues in ihg. I believe the success come from the team work, and the company is always enthusiasm for the team building. And we always fallow the brand standards and fire and safety methods. We always believe in great hotels guest love.
Pros
Free 3times meals, transportation, room
Cons
Health care, medical insurance, yearly vacation
The enjoyable part is,the JOB itself.
I am working and enjoying.funny joyfull staff

A lot of chances to learn.

Everyday new stories to remember.

Happy times
I have received great service training in this property where i have honed my communication and social skills. The training seminars that the establishment has provided us with was indeed fun and very informative.
Its a very friendly hotel and has great culture and shared values among staff. Managed y an international brand, IHG, which is known for being the leading management company for hotels.
Engage to people more often than not. The environment is always busy with a maximum accurate level of service of the employees and management team.

We learned so much how to handle difficult people from different cultures; i believe to be the hardest part of the job, but with practice provided with proper training and performance based assessment by the Human Resource Team everything is possible with an excellent outcome.
Pros
Free Meals during duty timing
Cons
Flexible hours with short notice
THis is the place where i learned the most important thing in my life. after visiting this place i come to know the in-depth of the hotel industy and the working culture at the chain management.
Pros
Professional and good working culture
Cons
nothing
during lunch were not much busy but dinner yes it is.im working in a semi fine dining restaurant and ive learned a lot of things specially when it comes from customer service.we have s good management and good colleagues as well,for me if ever i encounter any problems i ddnt take it seriously infact ill take it as a challenge and to motivate my self.the most enjoyable part of my job when you started to build up a great conversation with the guest and to know their preferences so when they came back to the restaurant you know already what they want,
Daily HOD morning briefing.
Monotoring the dialy statistical of Engineering department.

check all over theapplied maintenance programs

Afternoon daily communication briefing with the engineering team
Pros
chief engineer
Cons
as per the co. policy & procedure