InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 2,863 reviews
Always company cares about the employees, always keeps some fun entertainment events to enjoy and have some fun in work place for the colleuges.
Plant Operater (Current Employee) –  ManamaJuly 16, 2019
I had been working here almost 2 years, the atmosphere of the company is very good and they care the colleuges pretty well. It's a great apportunity to work with different nationality colleagues in ihg. I believe the success come from the team work, and the company is always enthusiasm for the team building. And we always fallow the brand standards and fire and safety methods. We always believe in great hotels guest love.
Pros
Free 3times meals, transportation, room
Cons
Health care, medical insurance, yearly vacation
Learning
Front desk agent (Former Employee) –  ManamaMarch 11, 2018
The enjoyable part is,the JOB itself.
I am working and enjoying.funny joyfull staff
A lot of chances to learn.
Everyday new stories to remember.
Happy times
Good service training
Waiter (Former Employee) –  BahrainAugust 9, 2017
I have received great service training in this property where i have honed my communication and social skills. The training seminars that the establishment has provided us with was indeed fun and very informative.
Friendly culture
Marketing & Communication Executive (Current Employee) –  bahrain, manamaJune 29, 2017
Its a very friendly hotel and has great culture and shared values among staff. Managed y an international brand, IHG, which is known for being the leading management company for hotels.
Hospitable
Business Center Agent (Former Employee) –  BahrainSeptember 23, 2014
Engage to people more often than not. The environment is always busy with a maximum accurate level of service of the employees and management team.

We learned so much how to handle difficult people from different cultures; i believe to be the hardest part of the job, but with practice provided with proper training and performance based assessment by the Human Resource Team everything is possible with an excellent outcome.
Pros
Free Meals during duty timing
Cons
Flexible hours with short notice
Excellent Experience
On-The-Job-Trainee (Former Employee) –  Manama, BahrainJune 12, 2014
THis is the place where i learned the most important thing in my life. after visiting this place i come to know the in-depth of the hotel industy and the working culture at the chain management.
Pros
Professional and good working culture
Cons
nothing
im looking fo career growth and developement
(CAPTAIN) at LEGENDZ STEAKHOUSE (Current Employee) –  manama bahrainMarch 26, 2014
during lunch were not much busy but dinner yes it is.im working in a semi fine dining restaurant and ive learned a lot of things specially when it comes from customer service.we have s good management and good colleagues as well,for me if ever i encounter any problems i ddnt take it seriously infact ill take it as a challenge and to motivate my self.the most enjoyable part of my job when you started to build up a great conversation with the guest and to know their preferences so when they came back to the restaurant you know already what they want,
Very Productive Workplace
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bahrain -ManamaJanuary 5, 2013
Daily HOD morning briefing.
Monotoring the dialy statistical of Engineering department.
check all over theapplied maintenance programs
Afternoon daily communication briefing with the engineering team
Pros
chief engineer
Cons
as per the co. policy & procedure