InterContinental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Review

I love working with fun people

August 31, 2019
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
April 2, 2020
Same roleSame location
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) - Al-Manāmah
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
March 4, 2020
Same roleSame location
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) - Manama, Kingdom of Bahain
This hotel give me a lot of Experienced during the time I'm working with them, they provide a very comfortable accommodation for the employee with fitness gym, transportation and a very nice meal during working hours. The hotel also hosting a lot of gatherings for their employees and also celebrating National Day even in a simple way to show their respect and support for their employee. I have received all the settlement & benefits that I have to get during the time I resigned up to the last minute they are very supportive to me.
July 16, 2019
Same location
Plant Operater (Current Employee) - Manama
I had been working here almost 2 years, the atmosphere of the company is very good and they care the colleuges pretty well. It's a great apportunity to work with different nationality colleagues in ihg. I believe the success come from the team work, and the company is always enthusiasm for the team building. And we always fallow the brand standards and fire and safety methods. We always believe in great hotels guest love.
Pros
Free 3times meals, transportation, room
Cons
Health care, medical insurance, yearly vacation
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2