InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,135 reviews
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
Buen trato hacia el personal con muy buenas garantias
Mayor nivel de conocimientos específicos del oficio en los niveles de jefes de departamento. Algunos muy deficiente. Pero en términos de cooperación y actitud muy buenos.
Cons
Demasiada burocracia a niveles gerenciales
Loved working there, got laid off because of Covid. People were always helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone. Team outings were great, tons of free food and refrigerators with lots to drink.
Pros
Great diversity
Cons
Slow elevators
Una excelente experiencia con toques de adiestramiento en todas las áreas
Pros
Ser más proactivo
Cons
Transporte
Management is a joke. No structure whatsoever. Only good thing about this place is the benefits. Worst place I’ve ever worked. Turnover rate is ridiculous.
Is great to get the chance to meet a lot of people from different parts of the world, also you learn customer service pretty quick. Overall a great experience
Horarios rotativos, inestabilidad salarial ya que se trabaja por días indefinidos, se paga acorde a los días laborados, disponibilidad para trabajar 24/7
Pros
Horarios flexibles
Cons
Trabajo de 2 a 4 días a la semana en temporada baja
Good management best HR team love all love to work with IHG hotels group full facility in accommodation provide good food and gym pool facility also available
Mantap total, fasilitas karyawan memadai, interior yang sangat bagus
Pros
Suasana nyaman
Cons
Over focus working
Pros:
- HMO

- Free food sometimes

- Clean and light work environment

- Co-agents are fun to work with

- Upper Management are nice and approachable (open door policy)

- 2 Rest days per week

- Free annual check up and flu vaccine

Cons:

- Training is for a month but does not give in-detailed training for newbie call center agents, therefore new agents are clueless with other in-system navigation

- Salary is a bit low

- Low Allowance

- Manager will establish respect based on your personal performance. (Low performance, will humiliate you in front of peers)

- Will influence team members for a 10/10 rating in bi-annual review.

- Will not encourage/endorse agent to explore other departments if sales metrics are low.

- Will not offer (or turn down) leadership training if key targets are not met, compared to other team managers who will encourage their agents to join despite not meeting key targets.

- Favoritism with specific team members
I would suggest working for Hilton or Marriott.
You will receive better treatment at a corporate owned property.

Never thought I would retire after 20 + years in hospitality but IHG killed my inspiration my sprit and
Pros
Guests
Cons
Work for a corporate hotel
Exelente Instalaciones en cuanto a Restaurantes muy buena comida, calidad .limpieza y sobre todo servicio.
Pros
Buena Empresa, exelentes instalaciones.
Cons
La Distancia, de encontrar un Hotel cerca de mi casa.
Great team great company great experience great people beautiful hotel and easy to sell I defiantly enjoy working for this department and the team will always come back to them if the need me
Pros
Distance
Cons
Really gives you every opportunity to succeed. They will let you know if you are under performing and will give you the skills to improve. Im sorry I left. If a new position opens I would love to go back.
Pros
Discount rooms, great benefits
I was with IHG for 8 years and can't say enough about the company and their entrusting of the on property team members. There was such ample growth and focus on development of talent that I will always consider IHG my home and a place I can trust and be proud to be a part of.
All employees are warmly welcomed couched and supported by every coworker and manager. Truly That Is My Family Away From Family Feeling. Great experience building, advancement opportunity and benefits.
Transformation For Growth reorg initiative transformed the org but not in a good way. Removed people but added workload to those who remained. Unrealistic expectations of work that could be produced with limited staff. Promises of an end to the reorg were made for 2.5-3 years but was never ending
The people, culture and colleagues are great. Moreover the management and the bosses are amazing, always supportive and bring out the best in you if you have to advance. Union is not a big pain and blends well with understanding the management point of views. All colleagues are great to work with.
Pros
Amazing Atmosphere, Amazing work culture, Work life Balance
Cons
Needs more boost for sales
Es la mejor empresa que he conocido.. y aconsejaría trabajar en ella... Una gran familia
Pros
Aprendes muchismo
Cons
Ninguno
This is one of the best places i've worked. The staff is amazing. Management is also awesome. They want to see you succeed. They are very flexible and willing to work with you. I love working here.
Pros
Great leadership, benefits, free lunch and very close to public transportation.
Cons
I can't think of anything bad
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2