InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent3 reviews
Bahrain3 reviews
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
This hotel give me a lot of Experienced during the time I'm working with them, they provide a very comfortable accommodation for the employee with fitness gym, transportation and a very nice meal during working hours. The hotel also hosting a lot of gatherings for their employees and also celebrating National Day even in a simple way to show their respect and support for their employee. I have received all the settlement & benefits that I have to get during the time I resigned up to the last minute they are very supportive to me.
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at InterContinental Hotels Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2