InterContinental Hotels Group Management reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 2,908 reviews
Friendly culture
Marketing & Communication Executive (Current Employee) –  bahrain, manamaJune 29, 2017
Its a very friendly hotel and has great culture and shared values among staff. Managed y an international brand, IHG, which is known for being the leading management company for hotels.
Excellent Experience
On-The-Job-Trainee (Former Employee) –  Manama, BahrainJune 12, 2014
THis is the place where i learned the most important thing in my life. after visiting this place i come to know the in-depth of the hotel industy and the working culture at the chain management.
Pros
Professional and good working culture
Cons
nothing
im looking fo career growth and developement
(CAPTAIN) at LEGENDZ STEAKHOUSE (Current Employee) –  manama bahrainMarch 26, 2014
during lunch were not much busy but dinner yes it is.im working in a semi fine dining restaurant and ive learned a lot of things specially when it comes from customer service.we have s good management and good colleagues as well,for me if ever i encounter any problems i ddnt take it seriously infact ill take it as a challenge and to motivate my self.the most enjoyable part of my job when you started to build up a great conversation with the guest and to know their preferences so when they came back to the restaurant you know already what they want,