InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Management reviews

Bahrain11 reviews
Engage to people more often than not. The environment is always busy with a maximum accurate level of service of the employees and management team.

We learned so much how to handle difficult people from different cultures; i believe to be the hardest part of the job, but with practice provided with proper training and performance based assessment by the Human Resource Team everything is possible with an excellent outcome.
Pros
Free Meals during duty timing
Cons
Flexible hours with short notice
Its a very friendly hotel and has great culture and shared values among staff. Managed y an international brand, IHG, which is known for being the leading management company for hotels.
THis is the place where i learned the most important thing in my life. after visiting this place i come to know the in-depth of the hotel industy and the working culture at the chain management.
Pros
Professional and good working culture
Cons
nothing
during lunch were not much busy but dinner yes it is.im working in a semi fine dining restaurant and ive learned a lot of things specially when it comes from customer service.we have s good management and good colleagues as well,for me if ever i encounter any problems i ddnt take it seriously infact ill take it as a challenge and to motivate my self.the most enjoyable part of my job when you started to build up a great conversation with the guest and to know their preferences so when they came back to the restaurant you know already what they want,