InterContinental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Review

Hospitable

September 23, 2014
Engage to people more often than not. The environment is always busy with a maximum accurate level of service of the employees and management team.

We learned so much how to handle difficult people from different cultures; i believe to be the hardest part of the job, but with practice provided with proper training and performance based assessment by the Human Resource Team everything is possible with an excellent outcome.
Pros
Free Meals during duty timing
Cons
Flexible hours with short notice
April 2, 2020
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
March 4, 2020
This hotel give me a lot of Experienced during the time I'm working with them, they provide a very comfortable accommodation for the employee with fitness gym, transportation and a very nice meal during working hours. The hotel also hosting a lot of gatherings for their employees and also celebrating National Day even in a simple way to show their respect and support for their employee. I have received all the settlement & benefits that I have to get during the time I resigned up to the last minute they are very supportive to me.
August 31, 2019
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2