InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Review

View all InterContinental Hotels Group reviews

Hospitable
Business Center Agent (Former Employee) –  BahrainSeptember 23, 2014
Engage to people more often than not. The environment is always busy with a maximum accurate level of service of the employees and management team.

We learned so much how to handle difficult people from different cultures; i believe to be the hardest part of the job, but with practice provided with proper training and performance based assessment by the Human Resource Team everything is possible with an excellent outcome.
Pros
Free Meals during duty timing
Cons
Flexible hours with short notice

Other InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

I love working with fun people
Guest Service Center (Current Employee) –  Al-ManāmahAugust 31, 2019
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
Always company cares about the employees, always keeps some fun entertainment events to enjoy and have some fun in work place for the colleuges.
Plant Operater (Current Employee) –  ManamaJuly 16, 2019
I had been working here almost 2 years, the atmosphere of the company is very good and they care the colleuges pretty well. It's a great apportunity to work with different nationality colleagues in ihg. I believe the success come from the team work, and the company is always enthusiasm for the team building. And we always fallow the brand standards and fire and safety methods. We always believe in great hotels guest love.
Pros
Free 3times meals, transportation, room
Cons
Health care, medical insurance, yearly vacation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2