InterContinental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Review

Excellent Experience

June 12, 2014
THis is the place where i learned the most important thing in my life. after visiting this place i come to know the in-depth of the hotel industy and the working culture at the chain management.
Pros
Professional and good working culture
Cons
nothing
April 2, 2020
Same location
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
March 4, 2020
This hotel give me a lot of Experienced during the time I'm working with them, they provide a very comfortable accommodation for the employee with fitness gym, transportation and a very nice meal during working hours. The hotel also hosting a lot of gatherings for their employees and also celebrating National Day even in a simple way to show their respect and support for their employee. I have received all the settlement & benefits that I have to get during the time I resigned up to the last minute they are very supportive to me.
August 31, 2019
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2