JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 22,921 reviews matching the search See all 22,923 reviews
Productive place to learn from different people. Great work culture and management.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 27, 2020
Working at JPMorgan Chase(JPMC) helped me to grow not just technically but also professionally. The skill of networking was one of the crucial key I learned at JPMC.
Workplace Culture
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 27, 2020
JPMorgan Chase is a wonderful place to work. We all work hard and the company goes all out to make sure we enjoy our day at work. They have provided amenities such as spectacular break rooms, cafeteria, modern restrooms. I have been here almost 22 years and I have enjoyed the diversity of people I work with.
Pros
Company celebrates holidays and has many events for the employees.
Cons
I do not know of any.
10 1/2 years at this company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2020
Managers do not make you feel supported or valued. Tenure does not get you much. It’s entirely about the numbers you produce, nevermind if you have great attendance or 100% quality for 2 years straight or you put up with shift bids, if you don’t make numbers, bye. They will just find someone else to fill the seat. I wasted so many years, and barely any recognition!
great company
Business Systems Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 27, 2020
great company. great benefits. very development focused for their employees. they will drive you to become better than when/where you started in you career.
Underpaid
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 27, 2020
JP Morgan will pay you so less that you will end up leaving the job, as the name is too big for a resume they pay you very less.and justification is given that your working with such a big company I don’t think I get personal discounts if I tell them I’m working for Jp morgan
Pros
Security
Cons
Less pay compared to the market
Management Issues and no Upward Mobility
Client Service Manager Associate - Global Clearing Operations (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2020
I do not feel like management is looking out for my professional growth, they are looking to get through the day. I also feel like the job is monotonous and there is little room for upward mobility.
Being in banking is great... just not at chase
Associate Banker (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 27, 2020
Management is so poor that you’ll never move up, grow, or get a raise because they have no idea how much you do for them in a day (as they usually add more on you)... if you’re an AB guess what? You’re also an LAO and a banker all the way up to the point where they make commission... you don’t get over time and the pay is peanuts compared to what you do. At full time you will still need a second job just to barely get by... but good luck with that because you don’t get set schedules here either.
Crook company
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILFebruary 27, 2020
The goals they set for you are very unrealistic. They are always comparing you to their call center in india even though its obvious India is allowed to cheat. Chase has to find a way to justify outsourcing all their call center jobs to india so they constantly compare how great india is doing compared to struggling Elgin. Chase will eventually move on from elgin as far as collections fo.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Awful managers, no job security, office politics
fast pace, stressful and team oriented atmosphere
Sr. Merchant Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2020
Process and administer merchants maintenance requests to a various systems. Support bank level maintenance as required by task allocation procedure. Initiate and maintain tracking records also generate reports for services performed
Pros
Lunch room with TV
Cons
busy kitchen in morning and lunch time
Micro-Managing at its Finest
Relationship Banker(MOD, SBS,Notary Public) (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 26, 2020
It's become a micro-managing machine, good productivity means nothing compared to how many calls you make. You're just a number and underpaid. They expect a lot from their bankers and give them all of these titles and job roles without any increase in pay.
Great company to work for
Front End Developer/ (UI Developer) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 26, 2020
Great atmosphere, communication, and teamwork. It more like a family than colleague. I wish more companies was as organized than this one. The manager and people there was great to work with
Excellent Company
Fraud Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 26, 2020
Chase has great leadership in fraud recovery. I loved working there they are so good to their good employees. I would recommend working there if you are willing to work hard.
Administrative
Administrative Assistant / Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 26, 2020
Not a recommended employer.
An overall bad experience.
Dishonest and unfair managers.
Low pay. No training. Dead end. Look elsewhere. Job seeker beware.
Great company to work for
Imaging Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 26, 2020
The management is great and very flexible when needed. There are many opportunities for advancement. There are good benefits. I have learned many things while at the company.
Jobs relocating out of NY
Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York StateFebruary 26, 2020
Roles are being relocated out of metro areas (i.e. NY), so long-term growth will be non-existent. CFO and management are short-sighted in trying to save pennies in sacrifice of employee loyalty. Decades of combined expertise being let go only to be replaced by new/junior roles.
Productive and laid back
Quality Sr. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 26, 2020
JP Morgan has Great benefits, very inclusive work environment and laid back. You can wear jeans everyday with a dressy shirt. In my experience most mangers are pretty good and willing to help you reach the next level. Chase is all about moving around within the company and networking!
good place to work
Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 26, 2020
Although the job itself can be stressful this company does care about its employees and shows it through the benefits and pto received. They are pretty understanding on things as well.
Nice place to work if you have good management
Operations Specialist II/ Payoff Processing (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2020
This started out as a wonderful place to work learning new things team building nice environment but through the years downsizing and merging it ended
Pros
Great pay Company Event good benefits
Cons
Low staff bad management lay offs
Work culture is really good. People are very friendly and easy to work with.
Process Improvement Lead (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 26, 2020
Management is willing to invest time to develop you. Easy to reach out to CFO-1 even for an analyst. Team work and strong leadership. JP has strong mentors.
Not a fun workplace
HRSD (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 26, 2020
The company did not have much employee benefits.
The work culture is good
The Managers were worst, too much of polotics
Salary paid to employee is good, but based on the Business unit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

58.2K