JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Showing all 19,427 reviews

Large Mortgage Lending Organization

Over the Virginia staff of processors, closers, shippers . Respond to QC audits. Hardest part of the job answering to sales team inquiries or locating sales managers for various offices. Responding to underwriters request . Most enjoyable was the my staff. A wonderful group of professionals.

Pros

Great Benefits and on line training programs

Cons

Long hours at end of the month. Loan Recission period.

Good workplace

In finance the work life balance is somewhat bad as compared to other roles. Overall a good company and culture. Salary and growth is very low in banking sector. So one has to switch job in order to get a good hike

Pros

Free Sodexo

Cons

Work from office culture attitude which leads to lack of flexibility

Top technology, great training, promotes internal mobility, socially conscience, good salary and benefits.

Great leadership at the top. Long hours but worth it. Plenty of flexibility of work schedules. I learned to increase my skills with regards to technology.

Pros

They really seem to care about the employees. Not just work related but most aspects of your life.

Cons

Quick, constant and demanding changes.

Good Learning experience but very Bureaucratic

Lot of learning opportunites. Financially really strong bank which gives a sense of stability and secure future. Given the size of the bank, culture is cut throat and very competitive.

Pros

Good place to work and learn, Salary is at par with the market, Company pays well if you can negotiate well

Cons

Very Bureaucratic, Top Mgnt hires their known individuals, Too much politics

I had a few good mangers but The culture is changing as the jobs going off shore

They’re working very hard to create call centers Overseas where the cost of living and the pay is less my coworkers from other countries couldn’t even afford an apartment that was sad that we lost our jobs here and they sent them over there the sad part is they’re not even paying them enough to live on I moved to a different few jobs trying to avoid layoff but I was laid off

Pros

Benefits were great vacation was great

Cons

You have to keep looking for a new job as they’re laying off

It’s a great place to begin to learn about the world of banking. Management could use LOTS of work.

Very educational and you will get great experience. They offer trainings to get a little taste of any financial service offered. Pay is decent and hours are flexible. Management could use LOTS of work.

Pros

Flexibility Pay is decent

Cons

Management is horrible

Okay

Good environment between tellers and bankers managers only care about numbers make you work long hours

Pros

The regulars always treated us well and would bring food and gifts during holidays

Cons

30 min break for a 9 hr shift while people with 7 hr shifts get an hour

Great place to work at

A great company to work at and grow at your own pace. Alot of training is provided to help the employees to become successful. The company is very respectful towards its employees.

Leader in banking industry

Chase bank is great to work for. They pay very well and give lots of time off. Depending on the branch it can get very stressful with a lobby full of customers and not enough employees to assist in a timely manner.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

Often short handed

Management is Con - Inclusion issues.

Management is Con - Inclusion issues.Best company to work, feels really depressed lately due to occurrence of issues at work place from management standpoint.

Great pay, schedules are workable, great benefits

Good place to work mentally tiring might just have to do with working from home but Great for some people over all it is a good job with great pay but management needs to be work on seems like ir just on your own when you work.

Pros

Benefits, free lunches, hours and overtime availability Great pay

Cons

Management feel like ur alone working

I loved working at Chase.

I worked as a teller at Chase while attending college. Chase was very flexible and paid moderately. I highly recommend anyone to work at Chase. Meeting new people everyday was very enjoyable.

Good pay and benefits, but not good work-life balance

It is a good place if you want a paycheck, but if you do customer service, you work the schedule assigned to you, even if you have a family. They talk about work/life balance, but I was working late hours and couldn't be with my family. I was assigned to a manager who pointed out my flaws and eventually did me in.

Pros

Benefits, pay

Cons

They talk career mobility, but I never had the opportunity to apply in another position because of unreasonable expectations.

Good place to work but some management is iffy.

Good place to work but some management is iffy but it really depends on which location you are placed at. First manager was good second was terrible. Left soon after that. Overall, I would recommend this company

Pros

Great pay. Lots of free lunch. Great benefits.

Cons

Always short staffed.

Great job to work at.

Very good benefits! I feel a sense of purpose here and the management works with us to help us succeed. The job rewards competitive spirit with incentives.

Lots of opportunity for mobility

Lots of jobs open within the company. Easy to move around to other jobs if you make connections. Company is very open to moving around to other jobs and careers

Stressful work environment but good pay

The customers are rude and I felt micromanaged but the pay and benefits are great. There are a lot of opportunities of growth but you get in trouble for not metrics even if it’s out of your control.

Pros

3 weeks of vacation in first 30 days.

Cons

Dealing with rude customers

Supportive colleagues and senior management. Work culture was great. The pay also is according to your experience and qualifications so does equal justice.

Pros

Free meal passes

Cons

Long hours to meet deadlines

Great job and culture but lower pay

I loved working at JP Morgan Chase! It was a great experience and I had wonderful coworkers and managers all across different branches in Cincinnati. My only complaint is they could pay a bit higher for tellers.

Pros

Great work culture Paid training Good management

Cons

Pay

Great For Resume

Good experience, I learned a lot during my time there. The work was very interesting and the environment was fast paced. My team and peers were all great.

Okay place to work

The people itself are cool but the management is poor in this department specifically. We get all the calls that no other department wants which almost always leads to frustrated customers who have been transferred a million times then dumped on us. They expect you to rush customers off the phone to meet the time goal then turn around and penalize you if all customers needs aren’t met. They don’t help you so you’re pretty much on your own here make friends with other agents they are your best bet for help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7K