Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi81 reviews
It is very good. Good people. Good projects. Nice location. Good frnd. Engineer ceo. And over all good.
They are very challenging. And nice . Good. They helped. Me. Very well. And good and nice so cute
Good
Good
Jacobs have provided excellent job culture. Management was very helpful. HR and administration collaborated with project team efficiently. Good workplace culture for experienced Engineers
I learned a lot for almost 5 years of working in Jacobs, the management was very cooperative and supportive, working atmosphere is good and productive
Generate PR campaigns as well as media relations strategies
Assist in planning marketing strategies as well as campaigns

Generate presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures as well as marketing and promotional messages
The employee is being considered and care is taken to make sure he is happy at work.

Nice work culture and good management.

Hardest part is to find the right family and work balance.
Once the project is completed and handed over that's about it! then your terminated with no benefits or anything.HR's avoid your calls and only pick your call to add misery to the tough time your going through! Its sad that such management exist in MNC's but again I am sharing my personnel experience. So many new job postings and new hire, but barley consider the existing employee.

Work life is kinda balanced, salary is pretty ok too. And the organisation values INCLUSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY to be honest is a little hyped and rarely embraced!
Pros
Work life, salary
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Job stability, lack of collaboration, does not do justice to there core values
No further comment. The Company is highly recognized as number 1 design firm in the world (2018-2019). All employees in the different departments are approachable and helpful for any assistance I require during my term. Salary is given on time as per Company payroll schedule. Cyber security in all work sites is strictly implemented.
I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.
Pros
Strong safety culture
Cons
Lots of travelling
Its interesting to work at CH2M HILL, with fantastic works environment & continued learning process. Safety culture is always emphasise. Enjoyable part is the get together of the employees & management during occasion.
Pros
5 days work
The working environment is amazing. It gives comfort to work with other nationality. You gained in behavioral adjustment for approach and friendship.

You're becoming unselfish t contribute your technical know-how.
Pros
Accommodation is great
Cons
Sometimes you have to travel by Supply Boat daily, in order to cover the job requirements at the artificail Island.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jacobs?
Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.
Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.
I served with jocabs most enjoyable and spent good time i wanted to mor work with jocabs but no furthers projects. that is why i left the company and joined others one
Political, bias, racism in terms of work culture.
Long hours of work

Self learning of work

No support from the team's supervisor

With favoritism among the team
Pros
high salary
Cons
I have a good experience in CH2M , In my life I got good opportunity to work CH2M. Best consulting company in oil and gas . Managers are very good coordinating and helpful in work.
Flexible time that is it is permissible to come in on job any time and and get off from office provided you complete prerequisite daily working hours-very positive aspects for free from work stress.
Pros
Five days week work
Cons
Lack of job security
Has been excellent throughout.

A good team worker who believes sharing experience/ information on various aspects of Contract management, tendering, marketing, estimation, planning, execution, inspection, engineering, cost claim, construction, commissioning, project management etc. with subordinates.

No overreacting to any/all situations. Stay calm with a focused approach, which helps me in tackling challenging situations.

Have got an a strong ability to foresee Project completion dates based on resource loading/ Project Schedule / look ahead plan/ risk analysis etc, and further implementation of the same.
Good place to work & learn related to Detailed Engineering, but lack of Fun loving Culture like too much Work pressure & no relaxation, but got an opportunity to work on Quality of Engineering work.
Pros
Good Place to Learn
Cons
Long Work Hours
- Good working environment, supported by excellent talents and professional engineers.
- Work processes and tools are very well established and available to all staff through online company website

- International codes & standards are also available to everyone through IHS link and also through purchased hard copies

- Work is very interactive and enjoyable at the local level, however it gets complicated by centralized control from home office, where response is very slow, i.e. obtaining specific software license for urgent work on client projects.
Pros
Good work environment, good salary structure, most processes and tools are available on line
Cons
Centralized control by home office can complicate work due to lack of quick response
It's great to see some extraordinary examples and good illustrative thoughts. I am proud to be part of this organization. This place really gets it. You can talk to anyone and they listen to your suggestion. It doesn't always mean that it'll change tomorrow, but if they can find a way to help you they will.
Few people based in main office as the rest are spreadout to project sites. There are always activities related to safety and implementation of it. There is a sense of a second home.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K