Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,848 reviews
There's possibilities for improvements within the company that need to be addressed immediately to stop from great engineers and great staff from leaving due to ineffective management.
If yoy are looking for a job just for the time being well this is it. You cannot trust anyone and I mean anyone at this job. There is no loyalty towards the workers and management. I've seen guys with over 25 years of service with the company, get fired without any respect given.
Jacobs is multicultural working environment where there are a lot of potential positions are available. Jacobs promotes equal opportunities for men and women.
good team environment, well supported by colleagues backed by management as required. Broad range of opportunities and industry exposure. Able to transition across sectors, industries if preferred.
Excellent mid-management leadership. Genuine concern for each employee. Focused on a strategic plan with tangible customer deliverables. Notable teamwork with recognition of accomplishments.
Professional and supportive culture. High standards and pleasurable place to work. Modern office with good facilities and friendly staff. Close to local amenities and public transport
i've had nothing but amazing experience with this company. Management is super supportive, extremely helpful (they only want what's best for you) and encouraging.
Great Company to Work for, just needed to find a different location to work at. Needed a different experience and work location than was available to me at the time.
Good place to work and very professional. Would recommend to anyone . Key things are behaviours and attitudes to the workplace . And the importance of health and safety
The customer was abusive and management only cared about making them happy. Manager was also short fused at times. The job got better after the direct customer was kicked off the team as the new boss didn't like him.
If the leadman wasn't your drinking duddy he made sure not to give you assignments. He would tell others you couldnt do a job when you were more than capable. Worst team I've Ever worked on.
Great company to work for. Opportunities for advancement as you prove yourself ready. I had a strong project controls background and I had the desire to try my hand at project management...Jacobs gave me that opportunity and I have been able to thrive in my new role. Looking for work due to COVID-19 and client's place a freeze on capital spending.
Stay sober no and go to work on time and you will have a good job for a long time. I worked my way up from 17.hr to start in 3 months I was up to 18.50 hr
For me a typical day included working on day to day tasks as well as some long term projects. There were, however, times when there were few long term projects to keep me busy.
I was given a chance right out of school. Everyone has been really patient and I learn something new everyday. My supervisor is great. I’m exposed to a wide variety of projects.
Pros
Great place to learn. Fair pay and benefits
professional work environment that promotes a safe work place culture
it is a rotational work scheduled that allows me to spend allot of time with my family
I would never work for this company again. They have changed names but not management. Jacobs as a company away from this site Is a totally different company
Safety is a joke. Compensation is a joke. Poor work environment. The management sucks. They are non reliable. And there is poor conditions to work in. NO JOB SECURITY FROM ONE WEEK TO THE NEXT.
Worked on several projects and always worked with a great team. Worked a 4-10 schedule that I absolutely loved. Having a three day weekend if not on OT is always great! Overall great culture and great people!
Great Place to work with talented people on complex design-build projects. Engineering team was quite robust and construction group was very experienced
I enjoy the varied projects we would do for clients. From new construction to upgrades and repairs. While working at Jacobs I grew from a starting detail engineer to a project manager with the company's guidance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K