Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana8 reviews
1. Overall it's good company to work and can retain association for a longer duration.
2. It's a big brand name

3. Ethics from American roots are friendly
Working at Jacobs Engineering Group is a great opportunity. It's really a company like no other with good perks, safe, secure infrastructure and facilities.
Nice disciplined work culture! Transportation facility is provided and strict with women's safety. Sometimes if the job demands it could be long hours of work otherwise there is so culture of staying back in office after office hours! Colleagues and senior management is good, friendly and teaches and guides you well....! Overall a good com[any to work and one can nicely balance family and work. Appraisals maynot be that good as per expectations and salary hikes or bonus is not upto the mark!
Pros
Transportation facility provided
Cons
Job security nil
The management is so poor. There is no one masters in business administration here.
Overtime is necessary here, even they call on sundays and that too without pay.
Part of global team. Get exposure to International business and way to learn best practices. Open culture. Respect to all
Jacobs provides good platform for learning. Its management is helpful and caring. All staff are co operative. I always enjoy daily work pressure.
Pros
Office Transport, Culture of Caring
Cons
Limited Growth
"CES" my parent company is mow Jacobs .

From the last Thirteen years I am working full time in a company of consultants in core sector Engineering and Building Infrastructure. During this period I have logged thousands of hours doing everything related to architecture and Buildings. During Initial stages of my career I worked as a team member for many prestigious projects like Multistoried Car parking, Hospitals, educational Institutes etc.

But presently from past 8 years I have been continuously working as project In charge .I have not only successfully handled but also seen completion of some of the prestigious projects like Airports and Laboratory Building. I have full understanding of the whole life cycle of an Infrastructure Project.

I strive for continuous excellence

I am also working as Quality Assurance Representative for Infrastructures -Department and ensures & Comply the quality/ISO procedures to meet high Standards of the company.

Please refer to my resume for additional information on my experience.
Pros
MNC culture
Too busy from the morning till the evening. all the friends and colleague were very cooperative. boss also too helpful though he was much younger than me but always had a lot of respect for me. Every month they organize a sort of fun competition which could be participated by any one irrespective of their level and winner is given a price.all boys girls used to enjoy and make fun of each other.

It was my best experience of working with such an organisation.
Pros
occasional parties like birthday, promotions etc.
Cons
long hours of work and commitment with schedule
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K