Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews in Costa Mesa, CA

Costa Mesa, CA3 reviews
Jacobs Engineering is a great place to work at and learn from due to the variety of projects that they are rewarded from time to time. The quality and professionalism of the my colleagues and other employees I interfaced with was very satisfying and motivating. There is certainly plenty of room for advancement and even travel to many parts of the world if you are so inclined. Hardest part of my position was locating certain individuals when I needed to gather important project related information mostly with clients. The most enjoyable was working with my colleagues and how unselfishly helpful they were to me at a time of need.
Pros
Some free lunches here and there and company sponsored activities.
Cons
Not too reliable when it comes to slow work load, too quick to jump to layoffs or company leave of absences.
Worked very long hours and had too be away from family most of the time. Management wasn't too bad but had extreme expectations for us to complete. They put all of their eggs in one basket and it ended up costing us our jobs.
Horrible Management. Ask unbelievable things of you. Make you eat time. They don't pay their bill on the AMEX card that they give you and then you are stuck paying it! Collection company harassing you. Poor Office support for the field crews. The worst PM I have ever worked with in 35 years!!!
Pros
Non
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K