Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews in Herndon, VA

Herndon, VA9 reviews
There's possibilities for improvements within the company that need to be addressed immediately to stop from great engineers and great staff from leaving due to ineffective management.
The company is in a state of flux due to the recent acquisition of CH2M Hill and internally, it's a mess. Employees are waiting to hear if they will have jobs in the coming year.
Pros
Nice people.
Cons
Management is tight-lipped and lacks leadership.
CH2M was s good place to work. I learned about corporate graphic design, the company gave me my start and I loved working there. Jacobs bought it out and I was laid off so I don’t care for Jacobs. But CH2M I loved working for.
Working at Jacobs is a fast pace position. The management was pretty fair for the most part. The hardest part of the job would be communication. The most enjoyable part was working with my co workers.
I worked with CH2M for only 6 months but the culture was great and I had the full support of my management team. How do we improve our internal and external support and customer service was the constant theme. CH2M made training readily available to those that requested it if it was not already offered.
Pros
Supervisor's were excellent about obtaining and providing recognition for workplace contributions.
I was only there a short time, but lots of changes and overhauling. To many changes, critical people removed when they were needed to guide new procurement team that was a year old and very inexperienced.
Was a good company, bad financial management of the company now has led to layoffs without notice. Stock price continues to decline and company freezes ability to sell stock.
Great place to work at if you need a flexible schedule. Raises are minimal and don't always go with your abilities or hard work.
good place to work and you feel like the job has a positive impact on the environment.
Pros
Very flexible working environmnet
Cons
lower pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K