Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews for Party Chief

Party Chief5 reviews
If taken in stride and enjoy 35hr work weeks, freedom of working all over Colorado and don't want or need overtime this could be a good fit. Working for giant companies is not for everyone and sometimes good surveyors can get lost in middle management.
care about the employee until they run out of work, then its time to say good bye, not much else to say, these are for the good of the company...……...
was able to perform quality survey jobs in a productive amount of time from the assistance from my other survey department information needed to obtain the proper data needed to accomplish the task
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Horrible Management. Ask unbelievable things of you. Make you eat time. They don't pay their bill on the AMEX card that they give you and then you are stuck paying it! Collection company harassing you. Poor Office support for the field crews. The worst PM I have ever worked with in 35 years!!!
Pros
Non
Cons
A typical day at work was surveying and mapping proposed and dedicated routes of pipeline. Also surveying and mapping pipeline as it was constructed. I learned the operations of satellite GPS systems along with drawing blue prints up. Management seemed to be easy going. My co-workers and I had a good relationship. The hardest part of the job was traveling and being away from my family. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in an good environment and taking on the leadership of a party chief.
Pros
great co-workers and great money
Cons
no insurance and being away from family so long