Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews for Pipefitter

Pipefitter106 reviews
Its having fun to work in this company some people are good and demonstrate the safety culture of the company, some are mentoring worker new in the site. Work is not hard by helping its other.
great work experience and safety culture they have made me and my team work everyday confortable, great leadership and environment, real good equipment.
Stay sober no and go to work on time and you will have a good job for a long time. I worked my way up from 17.hr to start in 3 months I was up to 18.50 hr
The staff and management were top notch. Open door policy. If you needed help with anything or special tools or requests they helped you out as much as they could. Enjoyed my time there.
This occupation is often overlooked and sometimes confused with the occupation of a plumber. However, a steamfitter and a plumber differ in the fact that plumbers work with low-pressure piping systems, such as utility systems. Pipefitters work more in refineries, rather than in the field of water or water sanitation.
No issues, work till jobs are done friendly and saftey 1st makeing sure workers are safe,and double checking work is always a priority. Workers and management are always trying to work together to make sure jobs are safely done and workers are aware of any situations that arise.
good takes three years to move up or increase in salary for those jist starting out , Be mindful of wahat you would like to accomplish working for the company,
if your not kin your not in !! or if your parents work for eastman you do no wrong !! or dad uncle brother or best friend works in management your are a super fitter .
Work 6 days and 1 day off in the camp after the project get lay off.
I found work challenge in different role of responsibility in different job scope is not hard if somebody trust you and everyone coordinate in a group with a plan.

The management of Jacobs looks on their own people not the best people that can trust. No hard job that cannot do if plan it safe and understood by a crew.
This is a very good company to work for it’s like a family orientated place and Safety is the number one priority Jacobs is a very good company And organize please to get the job done they are very team playing company
If they had better people in In the higher office part of the company it would have been a lot better place for employment they could have been a lot better if only they had more professional office staff in upper management
Will love again to work for them
Very good people over there

Fun place to be

Very understandable

Helping new people’s to follow company rules and regulations
Would still be there if they had work the flood changed alot of people lives and had devestating impacts on people .the management that was in place was slowly making a turn for the worst but we hung on as long as we could for the most part alot of us swapped company's to the other contractor that was taking over at the time.
Food management .and good safety, nice planing.morning tool box meting good planing 100% P.P.E . Like to work this company in future
safety is number one.
was a fast pace high hours job involving grueling schedule.was a one big job deal which at the end everyone was laid off (typical).Made some nice checks but at the expense of alot of time, energy, and time away from my family.all apart of the trade though
The crew was good. But the foreman that I work for was not the best . He had it out for crew that were for out of town. And made it not the best place to work.
Exellent company to work for best company ive ever worked for yet learned alot of better ways to perform job tasks in a safely and more productive way
Jacob's was a great and fantastic company to work for before they went out of business if they would start back up the business today I would love to go back to work for Jacobs Engineering Group
Pros
Cons
It was a good job when i was there good company to work for looking forward to working for there company again in time on another good job like it was when i was there
After working for Jacob's on various sites and over the years (not consecutively), I have to say it was always organized and the people I worked with were professional.
I worked as Foreman. Had an excellent crew. We were complimented for a job well done in a timely manner. I was a working Foreman and helped anyone that needed me. I was hired to get a job done and I feel I accomplished the goal.
Pros
Opportunity to show my skills
Cons