Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews for Piping Designer

Piping Designer122 reviews
It is very good. Good people. Good projects. Nice location. Good frnd. Engineer ceo. And over all good.
They are very challenging. And nice . Good. They helped. Me. Very well. And good and nice so cute
Good
Good
Competitive, sometimes stressful but with guidance of superior doesn't feel any pressure,
Co operative colleagues, kind administrators,

Pleasant working atmosphere, for each and every employee comfortable traveling facilities provided by company's management.

Overall a dream company for everyone to work with.
Pros
No free food but affordable and hygienic
Cons
Short brakes and healthcares
Overall experience is good, around 4 years 11 month, on contract basis, all facilities provided are same for all employees specially Pick up and drop bus... All compnoes should work on this as safety of employees during travelling . Staff is cooperative...
Worked on several projects and always worked with a great team. Worked a 4-10 schedule that I absolutely loved. Having a three day weekend if not on OT is always great! Overall great culture and great people!
I was there 18 years, joined when it was Delta but then bought by Jacobs as they wanted in on the Oilsands activity. Some very good and experienced people, office culture was good with excellent salary. In the last few years of my time there the company got involved in Work Share with India which was done to reduce project costs. Quality of deliverables suffered which put pressure on the home office but this has become the nature of the business now. I was made redundant in 2015 with the oil and gas downturn.
I worked in (4) places for Jacobs started in Lakeland FL., Orlando FL., Houston TX. and Cincinnati OH. on loan from Houston office. It was all good learn something new like clean rooms and new People.
It was a great place to work with strong talented employees and teamwork was prioritised. I enjoyed the many social activities that were part of the company culture and the flexibility of working reduced hours when needed.
Good Experience, Different exposure, Team work, Site Experience. Good Colleges, Friendly, Good Attitude, Good Name, Flexible working hours, Good Environment.
think of a sweat shop. You can bend over backwards for the company but when it come times for it, you can not count on the company. Enjoy being a number here because that's really all you will be.
Pros
money
Cons
dont really care about employees
I like everything about Jacobs. Very Professional and friendly people and will work with others anytime.

Overall experience was great. Just wished job would not have ended.
Good Workpolace culture.
Awareness about Health, Safety & Environment.

Good people to work with.

Management not pay you off for your work.

Started carrierr here , learned new things.
Professional place to work, allowed you to be part of a team. Gives you opportunity to show your abilities on a daily basis. Gives you the chance to progress in your career.
Had a great manager that would bend over backwards to help out. Had a great group of coworkers. Workplace was going downhill before I got let go. No communication between disciplines. Upper management did not seem up the task that needed to be done.
Advanced, sophisticated Engineering Company with Impeccable attitude to employees.
Gained good experience on large projects requiring accurate algorithmic actions.
Exciting and challenging, the female manager's sidekick rode on a high horse and was arrogant. Cadworx equipment not ready. Too many mech pipe used...
Pros
Food at meetings
Cons
Little overtme
Working environment was good nice place nice and cooperative staff management was good moreover nice city.
At present looking for foreign jobs not in home country
Jacobs has pretty good working and culture caring atmosphere.
I have learned lot of things from my senior and colleague. Management always found helping and best supporting nature.
Very experienced, good to work with people. Poor management.
Benefits so-so. Terrible Human Resources department. Great place for diversity. Outstanding safety culture.
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
The time spent here was very essential for my development in my career for the most part I was expected to know how to use cad and make pick ups for designers and engineers
As in all thing in this industry it depends on the project and the people you work with. I worked with one or two less then grate people, and one or two of the best people while at Jacobs. I learned allot while there.
Pros
Heads Down Work Environment
Cons
Heads Down Work Environment
Working at Jacobs has always made me a better designer at the end of each job. They have always been tolerant of contractors who lived out of the area and allowed them the opportunity to come and go as needed to maintain a relationship with family at home.