Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Project Manager115 reviews
Jacobs are a world leading consultancy. delivering solutions for wide ranging clients. They are very strong in position all over the world and have many areas of expertise in the UK markets.
Great Place to work with talented people on complex design-build projects. Engineering team was quite robust and construction group was very experienced
I enjoy the varied projects we would do for clients. From new construction to upgrades and repairs. While working at Jacobs I grew from a starting detail engineer to a project manager with the company's guidance
Challenging company environment with room to grow. Great vision and a very unique and developed view on safety. It is a great company to work for.
Truly global engineering company with possibilities to move internationally.
Jacobs has many good people working for them it is a pleasure working with them. Management are good and can learn from them. jacobs is worldwide with good opportunities
The work culture is relaxed and there are number of good projects to work for.
Also lot of opportunities to work for international offices and also interact with international teams.

Good company to work for.
Management is disconnected. They continue to acquire companies and are constantly in a state of transition. Never feels like a place to hang your hat.
I believe when an initiative is instituted, it should not be just window dressing. It must be enforced. I followed the process of filling a complaint sadly not response came back from the portal enacted for these sort of activities.

On the flip side, I have had a much better experience from my none Caucasian supervisors, when the prior supervisors moved to other positions.
Great experience. The on boarding was not difficult and they have a great team. Lots of exciting opportunities both locally and all over the world. So, definitely apply.
Very good pay. Extremely poor US based short term profit based culture, with little career progression or job security. 1970s style of management, blame culture.
good place to works. good team works culture. have fun with family. training provided to improve our skill. good management involvement and guidance. Thanks
It's a typical large company that says all the right things and then lays you off with no notice. Saw no effort from anyone within the company at a higher level than the local office.
My experience so far has been very positive. The work is rewarding and the company goes above and beyond in welcoming diversity in the workplace. We have an excellent and talented team of professionals who care about providing the best service possible to our clients. The leadership is generally good, but at times, personalities tend to clash. Overall, I think it's a great place to work with a generally positive working environment.
It was a good place to work. When you are dealing with oil and gas, it is good when the oil prices are high. When the oil prices are low, they lay people off quickly.
The atmosphere at Jacobs was jovial and i enjoyed working there. My colleagues were knowlegeabel and helped me learn the systems quickly. the projects were varied and interesting.
I have an amazing mentor at JACOBS and love working there they are an amazing company that provides opportunities for every employee to grow and be included in the companies goals.
Company is corporate driven. Group I work with is a small division usually overlooked by the bigger groups. Not much room for advancement as hiring in our group is from outside or sub-consultants. People are great. Management is non-existent until they need something. Management structure can be complicated based on the projects assigned as your direct up-line may not be your project manager. Balancing who is in charge at any given time can be tough.
Growing company with many advantages and opportunities.
The company invest in its employee. Fun place to work.

New ideas and new horizons. Management has a deep stake in overall employee outcome.
Great people and place to work, fun and very knowledgeable people. Well Structured place. Interactive with staff, great managers and vision for the future.
Jacobs is a well established leader in its field. Management is kind and considerate of employees. Consulting work is sometimes ambiguous and frustrating. Uncertainties are abundant.
No support from management to provide adequate qualified resources for projects. No support from management to accurately document cost and schedule impact due to scope changes.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K