Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews for Senior Graphic Designer

Senior Graphic Designer4 reviews
CH2M was s good place to work. I learned about corporate graphic design, the company gave me my start and I loved working there. Jacobs bought it out and I was laid off so I don’t care for Jacobs. But CH2M I loved working for.
Was hired away from other company with promises of a great professional opportunity. After 3 months there was a management change, he rearranged the department and my position was eliminated.
I loved working here, amazing projects... not so good team leadership. They laid me off 2 months after coming back to work from a broken back. I do not believe they cared at all about me personally.
I was laid off via (RIF) reduction in force. but it felt more like it was due to my having to be on short term disability for 3 months. At the time of being laid off I was booked for 3+ months worth of projects and was being mentored, none of it made sense to me or my mentor.
Great place to work! I worked there for almost 15 years. Good folks - good pay. Some travel, interesting work and creativity was expected..