KBR Inc

KBR Inc Employee Reviews

Bahrain9 reviews
Good company
Great onboarding quick to deploy, very good logistics. Impressive, lots of locations to work good experience. Will reccommend to friends. Worked twice would work again anytime.
Good to see the world
Pending on your department, it takes a very long time to advance, if you advance at all. Contract change has a lot to do with it. Being with a company over 11 years, it get's stressful being at the bottom of the pay scale. But there is always hope.
Pros
Overseas work is great
Cons
No advancement
Good place, nice people
KBR was a great place to work with good people. Friendly and always receptive to change or different ideas. The support for my career field was excellent
Boring place for work,
Boring place for work, no benefits nearby Qatar border, no food provided, no job guaranty, long work time period, not good salary, overall not good,
overall a good company to work for.
A challenging and Rewarding Job. I oversee and train workers in food perparation, services, sanitation, and safety procedures.
Pros
you travel the world
Cons
away from family
Productive work place where everyone was treated with respect.
Relay safety policies set fourth for the day, delegate work assignment, over-see all work for completion and quality, keep accurate logs of vehciles and Hvac equipment, finalize all paper work before submission. Approve all hours worked for each employee under my supervision. Was able to learned troubleshooting skills, leaderships skills and how to work in a team environment. Management was great with KBR they were helpful and understanding if you a problem or concern because most of them worked the field before in some type of trade ranging for electrical to construction etc. The hardest part of the job was the climate in Iraq. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning more about Hvac and getting to meet people from all over the world.
Pros
Free housing, free food, company vehicles and free laundry service
Cons
The climate was very hot in the summer months and being so far away from home
Great Company
Support and infrastructure is the best I have seen in Contracting. I have worked for KBR and Halliburton for the last 9 years.
Great experience to learn new things and travel around the world.
A typical day is like any other day but more work hours.
I learned alot about the military and what they require of me.

Manangement at Bahrain was not the best and at times, things really got awfull.

The hardest part of the job was getting the right tools to do the job right the first time.

The most enjoyable part of the the job was that we was permitted to live off base and we had the freedom to rent cars and have a normal life just as if we were living in the states.
Pros
free lunches and living facilities.
Cons
long breaks.
Good company
-long hours
-decent pay

-management depends on site

-people are good

-learned good skills

-over all life changing experience allowing you to travel and see parts of the world you normally wouldnt see
Pros
free everything if on bls
Cons
lower pay compared to other contractors