KBR Inc logo
KBR Inc

KBR Inc Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,315 reviews

Good company

Great onboarding quick to deploy, very good logistics. Impressive, lots of locations to work good experience. Will reccommend to friends. Worked twice would work again anytime.

Good to see the world

Pending on your department, it takes a very long time to advance, if you advance at all. Contract change has a lot to do with it. Being with a company over 11 years, it get's stressful being at the bottom of the pay scale. But there is always hope.

Pros

Overseas work is great

Cons

No advancement

Good place, nice people

KBR was a great place to work with good people. Friendly and always receptive to change or different ideas. The support for my career field was excellent

Boring place for work,

Boring place for work, no benefits nearby Qatar border, no food provided, no job guaranty, long work time period, not good salary, overall not good,

overall a good company to work for.

A challenging and Rewarding Job. I oversee and train workers in food perparation, services, sanitation, and safety procedures.

Pros

you travel the world

Cons

away from family

Productive work place where everyone was treated with respect.

Relay safety policies set fourth for the day, delegate work assignment, over-see all work for completion and quality, keep accurate logs of vehciles and Hvac equipment, finalize all paper work before submission. Approve all hours worked for each employee under my supervision. Was able to learned troubleshooting skills, leaderships skills and how to work in a team environment. Management was great with KBR they were helpful and understanding if you a problem or concern because most of them worked the field before in some type of trade ranging for electrical to construction etc. The hardest part of the job was the climate in Iraq. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning more about Hvac and getting to meet people from all over the world.

Pros

Free housing, free food, company vehicles and free laundry service

Cons

The climate was very hot in the summer months and being so far away from home

Great Company

Support and infrastructure is the best I have seen in Contracting. I have worked for KBR and Halliburton for the last 9 years.

Great experience to learn new things and travel around the world.

A typical day is like any other day but more work hours.I learned alot about the military and what they require of me.Manangement at Bahrain was not the best and at times, things really got awfull.The hardest part of the job was getting the right tools to do the job right the first time.The most enjoyable part of the the job was that we was permitted to live off base and we had the freedom to rent cars and have a normal life just as if we were living in the states.

Pros

free lunches and living facilities.

Cons

long breaks.

Good company

-long hours-decent pay-management depends on site-people are good-learned good skills-over all life changing experience allowing you to travel and see parts of the world you normally wouldnt see

Pros

free everything if on bls

Cons

lower pay compared to other contractors

Jobs at KBR Inc