KBR Inc

KBR Inc Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,160 reviews
Great onboarding quick to deploy, very good logistics. Impressive, lots of locations to work good experience. Will reccommend to friends. Worked twice would work again anytime.
It is sad that KBR is not doing Oil and Gas anymore. Many were let go for this reason. Besides this is such a great place to work. Manager is always there for you to answer all your questions, very supportive.
Great team and culture to work with.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Job security
Avoid like toothache. Offer no support and expect miracles. Bullying exists. Expected to staff a 24 hr call centre with no resource or contingency for staff absence.
Pros
Cons
Long hours in dismal conditions and low pay.
KBR is amazing company to be a part of. I finally can separate my home life and work life; yet, still able to give both the undivided attention they both need. I am a part of a team learning through experiences on job training. As a team, we work together “together” by building each other up not beating each other up. God knew what He was doing when I was placed with KBR.
Pros
Team work
Coworkers were great and made for great teamwork. There are not much opportunity for salary increases in facilities but other divisions may offer better chances.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
No raises
The opportunity to care for troops as they fought for freedom and democracy, was very fulfilling. I also enjoyed the flexibility provided to explore traveling.
Good working environment , salary is well beyond expectation, 2 years contractual only under PPI subsidiary at Camp Anaconda Balad Iraq, Complete package free internet, Free Food laundry and Free Rooms.
Pros
3 mos vacation
Cons
Contractual
Productive workplace, knowledgeable employees, quality work, flexible work schedule, management is very helpful, excellent training and knowledge transfer, very demanding clients, compensation and benefits are very good
Pros
Productive workplace, knowledgeable employees, quality work
Cons
Downtown location, unstable industry
I would like continue work for KBR. They are fully professional without rasist. When I work they I feel work at home all problem are easy to solve because we worked team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KBR Inc?
The people have all treated me very well from top to bottom. I have made friends for life here. Pay is great. Moral is always high. Work environment second to none. Cant say enough great things.
You have many opportunities to grow with this company & have good income.
Long days of work... if you don't like to work hard and long hours, this isn't the company for you (especially overseas)... for the good pay.
Pros
Pay/income & benefits
Cons
Laid back environment, freedom to develop schedules and reports
deliver standard set of reports to satisfy Management

Exceptional project team all on a single page
Pros
all good
Cons
Parking
Hi this is nimatullah from afghanistan i need work i m very happy to. Work kbr compiny owr contry is not god for work.
Every time in afghanistan is war.
The work environment is great, the work we do has meaning. The meetings can get a little long but they are productive. We as as a team have met or exceeded our customer needs.
Pros
Working with great professionals for a common goal.
Cons
Meetings can get a little long.
A company purely focused on the bottom line. Management are only interested in candidates for thier CVs are winning jobs. No interest in professional development.
I did love the work. I miss doing it. Had a great time. Upper management was fantastic and so where my coworkers. Could not ask for a better company to work for
Pros
401k MATCH! Time off when needed.
Cons
Can’t think of any
Overall, a very good experience. After the herding culture of orientation and training. The job and mission supporting the US Army was extremely satisfying. Learned an amazing amount of work and life skills and met some incredible people.
Pros
Training, room and board were inclusive as well as travel expenses.
Cons
Year contract and limited vacation time within that year.
Constant move of jobs to India to layoff workers in Houston makes for an awful atmosphere. Company still making lots of profit but yet employees pay is still reduced at 10 percent.
Pros
Pay and benifits
Cons
Moving projects to India offices
ınşaat kalfasiyim soğuk demir ustası işimi severek yan uyumlu çalışmaya özen
Pros
evet
Cons
veriyor
lying management team, taking company out of traditional market in order to protect their pensions. Short term view will ultimately destroy the company as they have all their eggs in one basket. As soon as governments start to pull plug on some of their investment programs post covid, KBR will have nowhere to go.
Pros
money, but poor compared to its former competitors
Cons
delusion management that lie to employees
Aprendes mucho al trabajar ahí y se tiene la oportunidad de trabajar con personas de otro país.