KFC Employee Reviews

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.
When i work from this company i learned a lot. Even the costumer complain im the one to solve especially in delivery.Sometimes i cant understand because of they're lugauage but i did my best to understand.
In my one year and five months I've worked in Kfc I have learned so much .I have learned how to communicate in the costumer and to assist them nicely.
Pros
free meal
Cons
one hour break
working in KFC is challenging but the Handwork of each employee is not enough for the salary that they given to us. they taught me how to be tough enough in a workplace that's the big advantage . i learned such many things.
Pros
staff meal, accommodation, transportstion
Cons
short break, health care, etc.
My first job and the biggest chain in bahrain. I worked in broken time everyday, taking order in dinning and drive thru order. Cleaning and preparing all the things and put back up before my workmate arrive, help the kitchen when needed. Work overtime everyday and i learn to be productive and work fast.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good start for beginners to have the best experiance which will help you to improve you self in any step , And it teach you how to be a hard worker and work underpressure
I have been working and enjoying my work as a team leader but I hope for the best I will make sure work is done in time ,I aim at achieving quality not quantity
Cons
Short breaks
I've learned a lot from working in the company. Helps me build self confidence and how to handle complaints in professional way. continuous rapport with the clients and helps me grow in many ways with long hours working makes me love the store more, embraces the growth and success we achieve in every account visit and big bosses visits, on how we help each Other to keep and stay positive in any results we received in every audit we faced. though, we enjoyed every part of it. we compete as well we play with time to keep relaxed our minds and not feel exhausted especially peak hours.
Pros
free meal, transp & accommodation
Cons
split schedules. no overtime given
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?