KFC

KFC Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,891 reviews

Be Vigilant and be Curious at all time.

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.

Costumer complain through delivery

When i work from this company i learned a lot. Even the costumer complain im the one to solve especially in delivery.Sometimes i cant understand because of they're lugauage but i did my best to understand.

productive and fun workplace.

In my one year and five months I've worked in Kfc I have learned so much .I have learned how to communicate in the costumer and to assist them nicely.

Pros

free meal

Cons

one hour break

productive and Fan workplace.

working in KFC is challenging but the Handwork of each employee is not enough for the salary that they given to us. they taught me how to be tough enough in a workplace that's the big advantage . i learned such many things.

Pros

staff meal, accommodation, transportstion

Cons

short break, health care, etc.

Productive with playground inside

My first job and the biggest chain in bahrain. I worked in broken time everyday, taking order in dinning and drive thru order. Cleaning and preparing all the things and put back up before my workmate arrive, help the kitchen when needed. Work overtime everyday and i learn to be productive and work fast.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good company to learn every thing

Good start for beginners to have the best experiance which will help you to improve you self in any step , And it teach you how to be a hard worker and work underpressure

Iam able to work under pressure and am so creative to let things done in time as the team

I have been working and enjoying my work as a team leader but I hope for the best I will make sure work is done in time ,I aim at achieving quality not quantity

Cons

Short breaks

free foods

I've learned a lot from working in the company. Helps me build self confidence and how to handle complaints in professional way. continuous rapport with the clients and helps me grow in many ways with long hours working makes me love the store more, embraces the growth and success we achieve in every account visit and big bosses visits, on how we help each Other to keep and stay positive in any results we received in every audit we faced. though, we enjoyed every part of it. we compete as well we play with time to keep relaxed our minds and not feel exhausted especially peak hours.

Pros

free meal, transp & accommodation

Cons

split schedules. no overtime given

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K