KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

Good place to work if looking for a flexible work schedule

It’s a good working experience, depending on your position and what location you work at, the people are quite nice and very helpful. General manager cares more about what he makes in his pocket than caring for his employees but the good outweighs the bad. Not a good place to work if you aren’t willing to deal with the general public, depending on the situation some people can be a little overbearing. Overall experience working at KFC was good. If you do your job, there are advancement opportunities always available. Area coach is extremely helpful and kind.

Pros

People you work with are great

Cons

Customers, management

Be Vigilant and be Curious at all time.

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.

Costumer complain through delivery

When i work from this company i learned a lot. Even the costumer complain im the one to solve especially in delivery.Sometimes i cant understand because of they're lugauage but i did my best to understand.

productive and fun workplace.

In my one year and five months I've worked in Kfc I have learned so much .I have learned how to communicate in the costumer and to assist them nicely.

Pros

free meal

Cons

one hour break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K
8K
7.7K
2.9K
3K

KFC Reviews by Location

• KFC
  • Good place to work if looking for a flexible work schedule