KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

Great to meet new people

So at the moment with covid and the whole industry short on staff it hasn't been easy. However, if you put the effort in its a great place that wants you to do well and wants to progress your career. The staff, though in a fast paced industry, have a great time together and get each other through the difficult times. Above management help as best they can and are as supportive as they can be. The instore managers care about their staff and do as much as they can to help. Very flexible with days off when possible and fully staffed. Bonuses as well help, first job in my 15 years of working I've had bonuses more than once a year!

Pros

Pay, free meal when you get a break, good colleagues

Cons

Hard work due to low staff but they are trying to recruit more

Be Vigilant and be Curious at all time.

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.

Costumer complain through delivery

When i work from this company i learned a lot. Even the costumer complain im the one to solve especially in delivery.Sometimes i cant understand because of they're lugauage but i did my best to understand.

productive and fun workplace.

In my one year and five months I've worked in Kfc I have learned so much .I have learned how to communicate in the costumer and to assist them nicely.

Pros

free meal

Cons

one hour break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K
8K
7.7K
2.9K
3K

KFC Reviews by Location

• KFC
  • Great to meet new people