KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

It's what you make it

There will be coworkers who despise every moment of every day. Management that really shouldn't be there. Horrible customers. But for all that, there are coworkers that become lifelong friends, management that inspires, and customers that make your day. It's fast food and it is what you make of it. If you do your job and act friendly, advancement is not difficult to achieve. The pay will never be glamorous, but KFC was one of the highest paying in my area. It really is not that difficult if you just breathe and move on.

Pros

Free break meals, flexible schedule

Cons

Management is either amazing or horrible, no in between

Be Vigilant and be Curious at all time.

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.

Costumer complain through delivery

When i work from this company i learned a lot. Even the costumer complain im the one to solve especially in delivery.Sometimes i cant understand because of they're lugauage but i did my best to understand.

productive and fun workplace.

In my one year and five months I've worked in Kfc I have learned so much .I have learned how to communicate in the costumer and to assist them nicely.

Pros

free meal

Cons

one hour break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K