KFC

KFC

KFC Employee Review

productive and Fan workplace.

working in KFC is challenging but the Handwork of each employee is not enough for the salary that they given to us. they taught me how to be tough enough in a workplace that's the big advantage . i learned such many things.

Pros

staff meal, accommodation, transportstion

Cons

short break, health care, etc.

Same role

Be Vigilant and be Curious at all time.

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.
Same role

free foods

I've learned a lot from working in the company. Helps me build self confidence and how to handle complaints in professional way. continuous rapport with the clients and helps me grow in many ways with long hours working makes me love the store more, embraces the growth and success we achieve in every account visit and big bosses visits, on how we help each Other to keep and stay positive in any results we received in every audit we faced. though, we enjoyed every part of it. we compete as well we play with time to keep relaxed our minds and not feel exhausted especially peak hours.

Pros

free meal, transp & accommodation

Cons

split schedules. no overtime given
Same location

Costumer complain through delivery

When i work from this company i learned a lot. Even the costumer complain im the one to solve especially in delivery.Sometimes i cant understand because of they're lugauage but i did my best to understand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K
8K
7.7K
2.9K
3K

KFC Reviews by Location

• KFC
  • productive and Fan workplace.