KFC

KFC Employee Reviews in Calhoun, GA

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,888 reviews

Good place to work if looking for a flexible work schedule

It’s a good working experience, depending on your position and what location you work at, the people are quite nice and very helpful. General manager cares more about what he makes in his pocket than caring for his employees but the good outweighs the bad. Not a good place to work if you aren’t willing to deal with the general public, depending on the situation some people can be a little overbearing. Overall experience working at KFC was good. If you do your job, there are advancement opportunities always available. Area coach is extremely helpful and kind.

Pros

People you work with are great

Cons

Customers, management

A good job

It’s okay, it is not a bad place to work. The people are nice, you learn basic cash handling skills, how to work a register system. And food safety practices.

Fast paced

Fast paced job. If you love people this is a great job! Great of teens who are looking for part time work or for adults looking to have a long career in the same business.

7 years I wouldn't trade for anything

I began my tenure as the Sunday night cook, I made 98 dollars a check, over the next seven years I worked my way to turning down Co Manager positions because I had found my ideal career path and that wasn't it. I made friends I will have for the rest of my life and met people I consider my family. The job was insanely stressful but in a good way.

Pros

Discounted lunches, flexible hours, work culture, friendliness

Cons

Customers

Busy and stressful

Over all Managment are good people, Job can be very demanding. Just when you think you have every thing that the store will need for the day it can slam you with customers and leave you short then youll have to hussel. If your willing to learn they will train you.When you have a slow day and getting off work is the enjoyment of this Job. Having a good crew

Pros

Eating good chicken on break

Cons

Not enough benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K
8K
7.7K
2.9K
3K

• KFC
  • Calhoun, GA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?