KFC

KFC Employee Reviews in Murfreesboro, TN

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,888 reviews

It's what you make it

There will be coworkers who despise every moment of every day. Management that really shouldn't be there. Horrible customers. But for all that, there are coworkers that become lifelong friends, management that inspires, and customers that make your day. It's fast food and it is what you make of it. If you do your job and act friendly, advancement is not difficult to achieve. The pay will never be glamorous, but KFC was one of the highest paying in my area. It really is not that difficult if you just breathe and move on.

Pros

Free break meals, flexible schedule

Cons

Management is either amazing or horrible, no in between

Stressful

Great opportunity to move up but way too stressful. General manager and district manager are crazy and dont care about your personal life. Also never does any hiring.

This job is horrible I strongly would never recommend kfc

It’s just horrible the managers don’t do anything they under pay you like it’s just horrible I hate everything about this job. There’s not any advantages.

My previous job, KFC,was a very productive & fun workplace, KFC i recommend o any upcoming teens that are trying to build a stable work hustle in the business world.

Bad boss

When I first started working at KFC, it was a good job. However, after a while, it slowly devolved into constant harassment from by boss. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

kfc

its kfc its like any other fast food place im sure. i worked here as a kid many years ago so i cant remember all the things that went on its just a normal fast food job

great first job

meeting new interesting people everyday. Taking customers orders and making there meals. Putting smiles on some peoples face whenever they were feeling down

Good for first job

It's okay for a first job. Or while in school, but it was not a good place to work. Management changed a lot, causing conflicts and always changing things. Most managers were rude.

Variety oif skills were required

Because I was the new person, many of the harder duties were passed off to me, not by the supervisor, but by co-workers who took advantage of my willingness to work. The work itself was OK, but it would have been better if the workload had been more evenly shared.

Pros

Able to stay active the entire workday

Cons

Unbalanced share of the work

Okay Entry Level Job

KFC is a good entry level job, not much more. It is very easy to advance in the company as you prove your skills, however, the job can be very stressful.

Fast Food

Taking and making customer's orders. Handling cash and ensure the customer gets the correct cash back. All my co-workers were fun to work with.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Low pay

enjoyed working in a laid back resturant

lots of room for improvement on the customer service and food side to maitain a successful business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K