KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 3,995 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,888 reviews

Be Vigilant and be Curious at all time.

I learn how to a more vigilant especially this is my first job overseas. more curious on everything, ask if needed. Always do the standard. How to deal to the customer.

Good place for fist job

Easy you learn things but very fast-paced environment, coworkers are good and you get free food so that's a plus. Customer experience on daily basis is really helpful

Pros

Free lunches and unlimited drinks

Cons

Fast pace and tiresome

good

i think this is a good place to work depend on how is your life. I dont have many activity so to fill my schedule, i think this is a good place. It have many good friends i make.

fun place.

I was working there in 2018 , everything went well the interview everything. Until this day when a customer insulted me then I ended up taking my things and leaving the work place. I was wrong I admit it. Working at KFC was fun and enjoyable ❤️ I wish I could work there again now that I'm unemployed it's a place to be not just a work place only. I recommend others to work there too.

Pros

Free lunches, kind colleagues .

Cons

Long hours . One cashier at the front on Friday while it's busy.

Good place

You make chicken You sell chickenYou will to please those who want chickenUnfortunately you don’t get to meet the colonel All in all, if you like chicken, you’ll survive

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Scheduling

Overworked and Underpaid

Too much work with too little workers. This company is a good place for starters. That’s about it. Overall not a bad place to work but for the amount of work you’ll be needing to do at most locations you should get paid more.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Not enough staff

My first day was fine. I learned how to work with different people

I learned to work with different people and to show my strength to help group to serve people in time .workplace was easy to work on it.Everything was normal and formal and we get to know each fast than expected we had had fun and enjoyed our work.

Terrible

Not worth applying for. They mistreat everyone and expect you to do the work of a team by yourself. Do yourself a favor and invest in something that won't make you miserable.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Everything else

Good, but lacking in management

Had a great experience, but management was lacking resulting in a scattered workplace. Work life balance was great and overall had a great experience

Pros

Free lunches, good work-life balance

Job just to make some money

This job was spent mostly on your feet. It would get hot and sweaty and you would go home smelling like chicken. Packing orders was fairly easy as you didn't need to memorize a lot of things since most people just order chicken. A lot of rude customers, but also a lot of very nice ones.

Pros

Manager was flexible with my schedule

Cons

On your feet

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?

Fun and also fast thinking is important

Its was a bit hard at first but time went by and i knew the operation of the till then everything went smooth. I'm grateful for working there i gain lot of experience and working fast and under pressure.

Pros

KFC bucks

Cons

Not enough lunch time

Kfc

I haven't worked here in a while but out of my 4 jobs this one was the worst. No management support. Told I had to learn everything on my own the answers were on the walls and not to ask questions.

Pros

50% off lunch

Cons

Terible hours no support.

Pretty trashy

Pay was terrible, was working ridiculous hours for barely any money, the management was ridiculous, changing every few months and every time for a less experienced manager. Most of the staff tho are incredibly sweet but although pleasant it didn’t make up for the lacklustre performance of the managers

Pros

Team members where friendly and supportive

Cons

Long hours, terrible management and barely any cash

Horrible company

Hated every second working there, no work life hone life balance at all, I do not recommend working for ofc under any circumstances. That’s all, thank you.

Fun

It's a good working place and they have a good working culture they pay for the long hours worked for the management care about they team work it is the enjoyable place to work for.

Idk really

You can only do the same thing day after day before you get burnt out and want a change. I learned everything in the store besides being a cook and a shift lead.

Pros

Manager was cool

Cons

Customers suck

Would not work here

I would say this is not a fair work environment. The general manager gives out raises to employees who threaten to quit rather than those who actually do their job. You only get 1 day off per week, and being a school student I have to work night shift everyday (4-10pm), this gives me no time for my home life. All the managers are unprofessional and gossip about everyone, including each other. 30 minute breaks are only available to those who’ve worked 8+ hours. Overall, this is a negative work environment and I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone, especially teens.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Unfair wages, no breaks, no work/home balance

It was a interesting experience to work at

Kfc was a interesting place to work managers where chill Store was neat in lobby not in back for back kitchen never organized always dirty, no brooms

Pros

We made Food sometimes for ourselves if was just busy mangers would let

Cons

Breaks weren't given correctly

First job for a teenager

Alright job for a high school student who’s looking for a part time job. The pay wasn’t so good when I worked there. It was years go so maybe pay is better who knows

Flexible shifts

Fun place to work, flexible hours...low pay. Free lunches and coworkers were nice. Pay wasn’t the best but I made it work. Stressful at time when we were short staffed.

Pros

Free lunches.

Cons

No benefits

Employee

Loved my job but the pay was not great. Worked overtime but didn’t have good workplace balance. Supervisor was knowledgeable and fair. Never received a discount

Pros

Employees

Cons

Pat

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K