KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,605 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,888 reviews

Fast paced work

When I worked there, it wasn't bad work. Rush hour was very busy and kept you on your toes, but it was work, and you got paid.

Fun place to work

Management helps give you the tools to succeed in your job role! Opportunities for advancement flexibility in scheduling! Never a dull moment in my current store! We work hard but also have fun

Pros

Free lunches, discounts on meals off the clock, fun team!

Cons

Health care

It's fun working with KFC and it gives one room to meet new people daily hence other big opportunities

KFC is one relaxed place to work In thou it also comes with challenges like completion amongst workers, sometimes harsh bosses, they don't know how to address certain issues hence making many workers quit their jobsThen another thing KFC is always Smart, I mean it's so easy to identify a staff member because the company gives uniforms

Pros

Free food and work break

Cons

Competition amongst workers

Toxic work environment

Was lucky to get 1 shift a fortnight. Tried to transfer stores, but was denied, due to toxic management at both stores. Working here was good experience to put on my resume, but apart from that a complete waste of my talents and time.

Pros

You deserve better

Cons

Toxic management, will rat you out to future employers if you ask for a reference

Fun & Enjoyable Place To Work!

I've been at KFC for a year and half, and for the most part it has been a fantastic experience. Management at my store are super friendly, and honestly are who make the job! The Team Members are also super friendly. I've found the training to be very minimal, and it's quite hard to initially understand, however you're able to quickly learn it. Customers can be very 50/50. However, Rosters are decent, as they come out around a month in advanced at our store. Would recommend as a stepping stone for anyone!

Pros

20% Discount, Friendly Staff, Decent Rosters

Cons

Pay is Average, Short Hours, Training

I like the job because most of my friends work there or used to work there.

It is a really good workplace to work at. I would recommend it to a friend. The cultural backgrounds around me is what motivates me to work as I am of cultural descent.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

I got taxed if though I am under 18 if that is even legal

HORRIBLE- do not recommend

Managers choose favourites, you spread yourself thin whilst the favourites do absolutely NOTHING. Horrible toxicity and they pay you not even $11/hour

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Will cut your hours if they don’t like you as a person, will belittle you and expect you to work way too hard

not good at all.

it was basically child exploitation. the whole place was run by 14-15 year olds with managers who had anger issues. not a great experience, would not recommend.

Pros

literally none. you get minimum wage, if that counts as a pro

Cons

bad management, bad environment.

It was awesome

I had worked in Sudbury and the staff is super awesome , managers are very friendly and very nice . I had enjoy my each shift while working with the great team there. I had a wonderful experience with this job .

good staff bad management

i loved the team i worked with and most of the managers are nice but some have favouritism and it’s obvious. lots of people on power trips when you are working at a fast food place.

Pros

nice team

Cons

unorganised

Workplace productive team players

Was a honor and awesome workin at Oregon city kfc I miss all of my fellow teamwork's that was an awesome team together will never forget none loves u.

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Delivery truck order load issues

Fun but stressful

I love working at KFC you make friends and eventually you enjoy working because its like hanging out with ur mates. The pay is good but work can be stressful at times

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Stressful but manageable

It was a great place for young kids looking to be employed

KFC was an alright starting job, but they dont hand out too many shifts and if you get a shift it will most likely be a 3 hour shift. Would recommend for younger emmployees looking to get experience.

fast pace place to work at can get stressful at times

company is filled with a positive attitude, customers at times can be very rude but you just got to deal with it,i recommend teens apply there for great customer service experience

Pros

new enviroment

Cons

barely get shifts

Co-workers are very funny at times

A nice environment to work but at times the management team are very disrespectful including team members but it's a great experience for me so far..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours

work

you learn how to do the job on the job and you are often lucky if there is someone helping you, other than that you are on your own. if you mess up apparently its not your fault but its KFC s fault

Fun, the people make it worthwhile.

It's the people you work with not the job that makes it worth it. The work is easy but it's a fast paced restaurant environment. Hot, sales driven and mostly teenagers working their first job.

Pros

Free lunch and 25% discount

Cons

Long hours, rota shift work at hardly any notice, underpaid, clic

Your usual fast food job, nothing special but not horrible either.

Working at KFC is how you think it will be. It's just your average fast food job. Consists of serving and taking orders, packing orders and getting drinks. Pay is pretty low and nothing flash. Management is pretty good and they were nice to me.

Pros

good management

Cons

low pay

Fun workplace

Appreciated my co-workers with acknowledging my problems and help me go through tasks where i needed improvement. It was a fun workplace, it helped me how to comunicate with customers and achieve tasks

Easy entry level job for anyone

Easy entry level job and you get paid for the work that you do. Management makes or breaks your experience, with a great manager you could stay for a long time.

Good first job, predominantly friendly environment

A good first job that offers plenty of opportunity to pick up extra shifts/work. However pay is mediocre and lacks any real employee benefits. Able to develop long lasting friendships with co-workers, management were easy approachable, but lacked coordination. Great for students, with super flexible hours.

Pros

Plenty of work, great work/life balance, plenty of teamwork opportunities

Cons

No real recognition, no employee benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K