KFC

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 5,229 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,762 reviews

productive place to work

I really enjoyed working at KFC, the experience made me want to learn more and more....... I was twenty/twenty-one and KFC help me advance and mature in a great way. There is great team work, employees are always competing in a positive way.

Pros

discounted lunch, higher pay

Cons

no real healthcare, pay is bi-weekly

薪金與工作量不成正比

要捕rocc 要ot仲要冇錢 鋪頭長期人手不足 又唔肯高人工d請人 講就係做經理 做落只係高級打雜 平時跟本唔係做管理 冇人返工留低ot 冇人會多謝你 d rgm會覺得 打呢份工係要ot架啦 講緊唔係幾分鐘 係3個鐘up

Pros

兼職可彈性上班

Cons

Ot 仲要冇錢

Good place to work if looking for a flexible work schedule

It’s a good working experience, depending on your position and what location you work at, the people are quite nice and very helpful. General manager cares more about what he makes in his pocket than caring for his employees but the good outweighs the bad. Not a good place to work if you aren’t willing to deal with the general public, depending on the situation some people can be a little overbearing. Overall experience working at KFC was good. If you do your job, there are advancement opportunities always available. Area coach is extremely helpful and kind.

Pros

People you work with are great

Cons

Customers, management

Kfc

I haven't worked here in a while but out of my 4 jobs this one was the worst. No management support. Told I had to learn everything on my own the answers were on the walls and not to ask questions.

Pros

50% off lunch

Cons

Terible hours no support.

Ambiente de trabajo, muy raro

Mala experiencia ya que en la entrevista tanto grupal como individual te hablan de que necesitan cajero/as, luego es lo contrario porque solo hay una caja para cobrar, mala organización por parte de encargados, local muy sucio, nada de mascarilla por parte de los empleados, ni guantes ni nada te lo sirven con las manos sin desinfectante ni nada. Horario que no encajan con tu vida personal No lo aconsejo ni como primer empleo, ya que te exijen mucho para nada.

Pros

Ninguna

Cons

No hay descanso

Horrible company

Hated every second working there, no work life hone life balance at all, I do not recommend working for ofc under any circumstances. That’s all, thank you.

Cons

Great to meet new people

So at the moment with covid and the whole industry short on staff it hasn't been easy. However, if you put the effort in its a great place that wants you to do well and wants to progress your career. The staff, though in a fast paced industry, have a great time together and get each other through the difficult times. Above management help as best they can and are as supportive as they can be. The instore managers care about their staff and do as much as they can to help. Very flexible with days off when possible and fully staffed. Bonuses as well help, first job in my 15 years of working I've had bonuses more than once a year!

Pros

Pay, free meal when you get a break, good colleagues

Cons

Hard work due to low staff but they are trying to recruit more

Productive and fun

Worked there for a long time and it was always fun and fast paced. Lots of room for advancement . Different Kfc around to get transferred to as well

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Short breaks

It's what you make it

There will be coworkers who despise every moment of every day. Management that really shouldn't be there. Horrible customers. But for all that, there are coworkers that become lifelong friends, management that inspires, and customers that make your day. It's fast food and it is what you make of it. If you do your job and act friendly, advancement is not difficult to achieve. The pay will never be glamorous, but KFC was one of the highest paying in my area. It really is not that difficult if you just breathe and move on.

Pros

Free break meals, flexible schedule

Cons

Management is either amazing or horrible, no in between

Would not work here

I would say this is not a fair work environment. The general manager gives out raises to employees who threaten to quit rather than those who actually do their job. You only get 1 day off per week, and being a school student I have to work night shift everyday (4-10pm), this gives me no time for my home life. All the managers are unprofessional and gossip about everyone, including each other. 30 minute breaks are only available to those who’ve worked 8+ hours. Overall, this is a negative work environment and I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone, especially teens.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Unfair wages, no breaks, no work/home balance

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?

Hostile work environment

Been working restaurants for the past 11 years so far. Kfc was by far the worst company I had ever worked for. Corrupt management and staff favoritism. Long list of reasons to steer clear of ever working for this company. False promise for promotions. Your hard work ethic gets taken advantage of. Got lied into cover several other locations for what was suppose to be only a couple of days turned into over a month. The commute was over 30 minutes out to cover these stores with little to no accommodation for the drive. Instead of being appreciated for it I was scolded for wanting to work at my actual original store because the others were in need of reliable workers. Oh and on a side note don’t count on any management to ever be around. They will either be off eating smoking, leaving you to do every single job function in the middle of lunch rush. And when they return and you ask to use the restroom the smirk and tell you you ain’t going anywhere till the lunch rush is over. They also don’t follow proper food code but will scramble to get up to key when word of health Inspection comes around, and will go back to their ways after the fact. If you have high work ethic and want to stand out in a positive way and not be manipulated and controlled by people that could care less about you then by all means stay away from kfc of any of the franchises it owns.

Pros

All the hours they will cram into you from all the daily call outs

Cons

Pour dépanner ou parce que pas le choix

Certains chefs abusent beaucoup de leur autorités. Vous n’avez pas le droit à l’erreur ou de souffler 5mn même s’il n’y a pas de client. Vous êtes mal payés pour ce qui vous sera demandé (on vous fera rester au delà de vos heures mais vous ne serez pas payé) et vous n’avez aucun avantage financier (pas de ticket resto, pas de 13eme mois, pas de prime en tant qu’équipier). On vous parlera comme à un chien. En revanche les équipiers sont a 95% très sympas et volontaires. Après, bien sûr, ça dépend où vous tombez. Ma formation c’était bien passé et l’équipe avait été très sympa.

Pros

Un repas gratuit/shift, équipe jeune

Cons

Abus de pouvoir de certains, vous êtes une machine et pas un humain, mal payé pour ce qu’on demande

Upper management is garbage

Worked as an Assistant Manager in Spokane WA for years. It's not until you work here for a while that you realize what a joke your job is. Customers treat you poorly nonstop, and recently with COVID business has skyrocketed, everywhere is short staffed, and the management at Northwest Restaurants Inc are some of the most tight fisted in the whole area. "Business is increasing and we have no people? Let's do promotions and cram as many people as possible into our restaurants at the expense of our staff who are being paid less than almost any other fast food chain locally!"I will never work here again. If anyone in upper management is listening, raise wages, take us off delivery service. Do those two things or you will continue to lose people like flies.

Pros

Cool coworkers, free food

Cons

No breaks, low wages, greedy management

Good experience

a good job to start at , worked my way up met some pretty cool people . Definitely a learning experience for those who has never worked . You learn a lot about your work ethic

Pros

Fun

Employees

Dont work here if u like to have a fun environment and a place where u can be free but professional nope.. not there plus its eazy to get fired there and bonuses dont mean nothing raises aint nothing… plus it stinks, theres mold.. place needs redone..

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

The whole gallpolis store and office a joke n a mess

Pretty straight forward

This job is a regular fast food customer service job with no real challenges or pay raises. It’s great for a first job and can help fill up you resume

Empresa razoável de trabalhar

Ideal para pessoas jovens em busca de um renda razoável, sem oportunidade de crescimento. A depender do franqueado do local.

Pros

Ambiente jovem

Cons

Salário, sem oportunidade de crescimento.

Agréable à travaillé.

Bonne ensemble au KFC, en temps que remplaçante d’agent d’entretiens, tous ce passe bien. Responsable du KDF à l’écoute, souriant et très gentil. Hygiène correcte .

Pros

Boisson gratuite / équipe sympa

Cons

Pas d'avantage

Kfc

Often not paid correctly Mangers didn't care about how staff were feeling at work they allow 16 year old to the manager training course they knew a year before I left that I'd been working hard to get it and they never gave me a chance but they gave 16 year olds the job as manager

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not paid correctly

Gergin ve mutsuz

Kariyerimde en çok mutsuz olduğum yer diyebilirim.

Pros

Kurumsal firma olması.

Cons

Vardiya Müdürüne mesai parası verilmiyor. Yöneticiye hakettiği değer asla verilmiyor.

Bell'ambiente lavorativo, tranne che per le promesse

Rispondo all'annuncio dove cercano per un ruolo più di responsabilità, in fase di colloquio mi espongono un bel quadro generale su quello che avrei dovuto fare, attenendosi a quello per cui mi ero candidat. Poi già dal primo giorno di lavoro noto che la mansione è quella base, penso che è per fare la "gavetta" ma và avanti così, facciamo "tirocinio" in una sede diversa da dove avremmo dovuto lavorare, turni con orari decenti, si instaura un bel clima tra colleghi, in effetti siamo tutti abbastanza giovani e le giornate volano, c'è da imparare e avere dimistichezza in alcune cose come ad esempio comporre i vassoi con l'ordine giusto dei prodotti, ma in qualche giorno si è già esperti. Poi arriva la fatidica data del nostro passaggio all'effettivo locale, che è stato aperto appunto da poco e niente, tempo 2 settimane, la clientela è poca, si spreca molto cibo per avere la massima "qualità", ma i responsabili non rientrano con le spese e decidono di far fuori metà del team, senza neanche 1 settimana di preavviso, senza la possibilità di mandarci in altre sedi, nulla, "non possiamo rinnovarti il contratto, non rientriamo con le spese, mi dispiace" ecco come si manda a casa una persona qui, 2giorni prima di una possibile proroga. È stata una bella esperienza per i colleghi, si rideva e scherzava, si fanno molte cose quindi il tempo vola e a parte qualche turno, per il resto puoi avere anche una vita sociale, vista l'ottima cosa di dare 2 giorni di riposo a settimana, mi sarebbe piaciuto continuare a stare lì e crescere lavorativamente avendo una posizione più stabile, spero che le -

Pros

1 Buono pasto al giorno per mangiare li, il clima con i colleghi, le varie cose da fare, non ci si annoia mai

Cons

Nessuna sicurezza lavorativa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

8.3K
8K
7.7K
2.9K
2.9K

• KFC
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?