KBRwyle Employee Reviews

Kbr
Tłumacz j. angielskiego (Former Employee) –  Żagań, lubuskieSeptember 16, 2019
Wspaniała firma, wspaniała dyrekcja i wyśmienita organizacja pracy.
Lots of travel
Motor Transport Shipboard Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2019
Like military life. Hurry up and wait. When we busy we are busy. Sometimes have to do other things than your job. But helping everyone helps build comradery. And in turn if you need help they are more willing to help also. Great job.
Pros
Travel, pay, friends
Cons
Away from home
E-2/C-2/C-130 NAE Corrosion MRT (Former Employee) –  JapanAugust 27, 2019
I feel working for KBRWyle was a great experience and I would be happy to work for them again. I felt that the company was a chance for me excell and move forward in my field of work.
Fast Paced
IT Systems Lead & Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2019
Environment tends to be fast paced due to the constant changes within the IT environment, and most of the changes are produced by outside resources, beyond the control of the team.
Excellent working atmosphere with strong mission driven performance.
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTAugust 12, 2019
KBRwyle (now KBR) is a Government Services provider that strives to be a trusted agent to it's Government customers and to always provide the most trusted solutions at a very competitive cost to the Government.
Lack of upward movement
Program System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 12, 2019
This company provided employees to support the US Army support contract. The Army directly over saw all work product. Each employee provided a monthly report of what they were doing to support the customer. Supervisors were the ones that recommended employees for bonuses, the US Army never made these recommendations.
Looking out for family and friends
Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 11, 2019
KBRWYLE is a company that is not very friendly with people work with the company for over 15 lyear but could not get hire on only work on small contract jobs for a month or 2 get laid off then call back work again the same way.then I would get pass over for a family member they would get hired instead therefore this is not a good company to work for
A productive but relaxed workplace.
Logistic Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2019
I maintain inventory of the warehouse as well as do some maintenance and repairs on equipment. also I help load cargo planes. Helping the war fighter is the best part of the job.
Ok company to work for
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 22, 2019
Wylie used to be a really good company to work for until they became too big. Now their employees are just a number and all they seem to care about it getting the next contract.
Workplace is overall good nice to work with good environment and full organize and well discipline and maintain hygiene .
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  AfghanistanJuly 13, 2019
Work with k.b.r with busy schedule all the day preparing according to standard .proper back up and follow f.I.f.o and naintain hygiene .temperatures log book as well as h.a.c.c.p .
Good to work with teamwork, and friendly manner and good environment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  IraqJuly 13, 2019
Nice to work with teamwork and good environment to work with k.b.r ,with good and professional staff .management are always there to help and guide to work and provide what is necessary day to day work .
Pros
Provide hygienic food
Cons
Necessary provide with all kind bebefits
Unsat work environ
CHIEF OF LOGISTICS OPERATIONS & PLANS (Former Employee) –  Goose Crekk, SCJuly 12, 2019
Lousy work environment, both management and facilities abysmal and terrible relationship with customer. Impossible objectives. Personnel turn-over unsustainable.
Productive work area
LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE I (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 9, 2019
It's been a Good experience working for KBRwyle, I've learned a lot in different areas. Receiving and Shipping also doing PO's, invoices, working with a Great team.
Working customer service with the military is great.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  IraqJune 24, 2019
I work in Billeting Transient Office which houses the military and civilian contractors. My job meeting and working with the customer is a great job. I am currently working in Iraq and will be in the states middle of July 2019. I am seeking a position that offers challenge and opportunity.
Productive and Great Place to work
Order Filler (Current Employee) –  Anniston Army Depot, ALJune 23, 2019
The company doesn't ask much from their employees. They don't micro manage but they do expect people to be grown adults and do what they get paid to do. I have never worked for better managers than what I have now.
Senior Lead Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 8, 2019
When the management team changed it became a very bad experience for me. Although, i was working either the managers prior to some changes I was still treated unethically.
Ive NEVER worked for a most dishonest company
Material Management Team (Former Employee) –  Anniston Army Depot, ALJune 3, 2019
This is the worst management I've ever worked for in my entire life of working. They're some of the most scheming/lying/dishonest people ever. I dont know how they're still in business.
Off-site Joint Feasibility Study--All work, All of the time
Principal Specialist - Research Operations (Former Employee) –  Nellis AFB, NVMay 30, 2019
Fast-paced work environment with short deadlines and high-volume deliverables associated with Joint Feasibility Study execution. Clearly defined contract work with adequate guidance when necessary. Moderate travel required. Heavy requirement on long distance (remote) VTC and telephonic meetings. The job site was co-located with USAF analytical facility. The best part of the job was working with a diverse group of qualified professionals, each considered expert in their given fields of expertise.
Pros
Off-site work & Good Pay
Cons
Off-site work
Absolute worst management team
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 27, 2019
Dead-end contract, dead-end job. Horrible management, horrible coworkers (some are pretty cool though). The only reason ANYONE takes this job is for the overtime... which will probably kill your marriage.

If there's a good contract at this company, someone, anyone, please show me.
Pros
Money
Cons
Schedule, management, lack of future.
It was a place
Emerging Technologies Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 24, 2019
To work with decent pay, decent atmosphere and decent conditions. It was pretty standard honestly. Nothing to write about. They do tend to promise that your job isn't at risk at weird times though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBRwyle. Our community is ready to answer.