KBRwyle

KBRwyle Employee Reviews

Don't work here.. Seriously.. Many have quit for a reason.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 25, 2020
Management sucks. Boss is petty and unprofessional. Some people in the warehouse will spy and snitch. Many of them will talk behind your back. They pretend we're family, but thats a lie. The majority of the people working there are fake. Boss doesn't communicate with you. Claim to have open door policy, but they just use whatever concerns you have against you in the future.
Employment can end abruptly for no cause
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Various statesFebruary 23, 2020
I enjoyed the company, the job and majority of management personnel. Keyboard warriors behind the scenes can cause issues for no cause just to make themselves seem more important to justify their jobs based on false information!
Pros
Decent pay, travel experiences
Cons
Work at home management are not in touch with reality of work to be done
Have to already know what you’re doing
Project Planning & Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 18, 2020
Minimal training offered you have to have a good understanding of what you’re doing prior to starting. The company is growing fast but there’s minimal opportunities for growth within unless you are from an engineering or technical background.
Flexible hours and works with your family schedule/emergencies
Get the experience and go!
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDFebruary 17, 2020
Not worth staying for too long. They don't really care about their employees, they only care about their accounts. They will lie to get you and once you're there they drop the ball.
Family first
Software Development Lead (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 28, 2020
It is important that your family life and work life are balanced. It is not uncommon for a nerf gun fight to break out during work hours. We work hard and we play hard.
Good work variety.
Mechanical Technician/Designer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 21, 2020
Very enjoyable work with job variety. Company stability seemed at times unclear. Travel accommodations were adequate and flexible. Would work there again.
Health benefits are poor, if non-existant for Military retirees
Industrial Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2020
People and managers are great but with the procurement and mergers of several companies, the compensation package (especially health insurance if you are retired military) is less to be desired. If you have Tricare, you are not eligible to receive any health benefits.

Otherwise, as long as I was meeting my deadlines and my customer was happy, my manager left me alone.
Training Developer (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOJanuary 18, 2020
Great company to work for full of awesome people and personalities overall i would work for them again or would still be working for them if the contract was not lost.
Pros
Awesome 401K plan
Cons
Places new task on plate without adding to pay
Well known in the area
Sr. Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 9, 2020
At the time I left kbrwyle, management needed a bit of clean up/reorganization, but I believe that was underway after the acquisition from the previous year.
In my area, I did not see much training or mentoring offered.
Favoritism
Ammunition Specialist (Former Employee) –  IraqJanuary 9, 2020
While working with the company I took it upon myself to actually learn my job and the job I was applying for , it seemed due to my age I was passed over to people who we’re not even qualified let alone put in the time and effort ,
Pros
Decent pay for the location
Cons
Poor management
Work location
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2020
Management is hostile and unfair. Its a good ole boy system throughout. Union doesn't support it's workers. They are so quick to write you up for anything.
Fun
Project Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLDecember 23, 2019
good workplace and environment. There is no additional details to offer for my appraisal for KBRwyle. I've enjoyed my time working on the project and in support of AFCAP Tyndall HMR.
Good job to work for If you single
Generator Service Technician (Former Employee) –  UAEDecember 14, 2019
Best thing about working overseas are the tax breaks . The food is not too bad if you’re in the right location like UAE when most of the time you can leave the base on your day off and enjoy the food on the economy
Bad
MWR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2019
I enjoyed working for our soldiers over seas. I did make new friends and lifted the Morale of the soldiers and contractors. The company however did not meet up to any standards or promises that they had promised. It was all about money in Their pocket at the end of the day. I was put in dangerous situations that could have resulted in my death. Tell the truth and you will be punished.
Excellant people
Sr. Specialist - Program Management (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 3, 2019
No issues excellent environment and people, great hours and travel - family centered organization. Good balance of work and personal time. Great customer relations
Kbr
LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  IraqNovember 25, 2019
My time at kbr I enjoyed the job and accomplished many things. We worked hand in hand with the soldiers to complete missions. 12-14 hour shifts and 7 days a week. Pay was bi
Remote Workers
Sr. Information Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 22, 2019
YOU WILL BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT. If you work remote, and are not constantly voicing your opinion about everything, you will get overlooked for nearly everything that the company has to offer.
Fast paced
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 16, 2019
I enjoy my KBRwyle and have gained a significant amount of knowledge to assist with continuing to advance. Staff is very understanding and helpful when learning new things.
Senior Configuration Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 24, 2019
Work for KBR but stationed at Offutt AFB. Stay busy most the time. KBR has middle of the road benefits. Could be better. We are right in the middle of a relocation at the base so times are a little stressful but not bad.
good job and fair employer
Logistics Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 17, 2019
Offered the job and was treated exceptionally well. Salary was fair and benefits more than fair. Travel procedures are the worse I've ever had to deal with, but only traveled one time. All else was exceptional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBRwyle. Our community is ready to answer.