KPMG Employee Reviews

There were numerous projects available to join. I was collecting primary data, analyzing the data, uncovering themes and pain points for a proposed version of a storyboard for KPMG’s Digital Consumer Report in Bahrain.
. Worklife balance is not too bad but quite hectic in comparison with other orgnanisation in bahrain. . Full job security . Good exposure on MNC clients . Multicultured people workplace
Long working hours but they are interesting the learning curve is always increasing Time management you never the leave until you have achieved and completed the work task
Pros
Long working hours
Cons
Learning curve
KPMG is a great place to work at. It is one of the big4 firms. During the audit season, the employees are required to put extra office hours but this is compensated by the ease of work pressure
Over-worked and under-paid and no one values your work. Everyone is struggling to meet unrealistic deadlines. And the management will work you to death to get a penny.
It is a wonderful place to work in. Every achievement and effort is recognized. I have learnt a lot during the last 3 years. The hardest part of the job is the work load during the busy season.
Working with KPMG is a great learning experience specially after graduation from the university. I had the opportunity to work with the best teams and learn from them.
KPMG is a place were you can learn and meet a lot of people. the environment in KPMG is brilliant regardless to the work load you will get. The worst thing in audit is the compensation as you work a lot and get a little.
In my current organization, there are multiple challenges on a daily basis. We will have to counter these challenges. The challenge is to prioritize the work.
I assist in doing things which are above and beyond my job description. I have learnt many new things like making proposals, engagement letters, generate reports.
Pros
compensation
Cons
never ending long working hours
You will get excellent work experience, however at the price of your work life balance. The work culture is made for some and doesn't suit many. Best place if your priority is work. Senior Management is excellent, however, the middle management can be a challenge.
- Work is tuff - Hours are too long - Best place to learn - Non-routine tasks - Co-workers are great - Target is tuff To conclude, its the best working place to learn. You will learn all about accounting, internal policies and procedures, external policies, and most importantly, you will report to regulators which will give you a comprehensive view on rules
Got tremendous opportunity to travel, being exposed to every kind of work environment since worked as a representative of KPMG on the client side.
Pros
lots of travelling and learning
Cons
nothing to talk about
The title pretty much says it all. Bonuses were scarce and increments were marginal at best. On the plus side, you will get a diverse experience in various sectors. It's a great stepping stone but I wouldn't want to become a partner there, at the least not in the GCC region.
Pros
Exposure to diverse industries and numerous business consulting skills
Cons
Low pay, poor work/life balance
It is very comfortable working in KPMG. The environment and culture in which we work is very motivating. your bosses always helps you as and when required. Everyone is professionally qualified and is of the best knowledge. I have gained a lot from KPMG and whatever I am is all because of this name.
You get to work on exciting projects with prospects of travelling around the globe. People are nice and you can learn on the job with the help of those people. I worked with a very friendly team and had a very professional work culture. Although the average working hours is 45 hours a week but during peak season it goes up to 75 hours a week.
Pros
Flexibility at work, learning opportunities, company get togethers
Cons
Relatively low compensation (especially bonuses). Too much travel may lead to office-sickness
KPMG brought out the Workforce Planning Management aptitude within me to the spotlight and has helped me develop myself into a confident, go-getter kind of a individual.
Pros
Medical Insurance Benefits, Appreciation, Great Intellectual Culture
Cons
Long Hours Culture