KPMG

KPMG Culture reviews

Clear

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,006 reviews

Workplace to skill yourself and exposure to multinational clients

. Worklife balance is not too bad but quite hectic in comparison with other orgnanisation in bahrain. . Full job security . Good exposure on MNC clients . Multicultured people workplace

Good work environment

It is a wonderful place to work in. Every achievement and effort is recognized. I have learnt a lot during the last 3 years. The hardest part of the job is the work load during the busy season.

Good Place

KPMG is a place were you can learn and meet a lot of people. the environment in KPMG is brilliant regardless to the work load you will get. The worst thing in audit is the compensation as you work a lot and get a little.

Great place for work experience

You will get excellent work experience, however at the price of your work life balance. The work culture is made for some and doesn't suit many. Best place if your priority is work. Senior Management is excellent, however, the middle management can be a challenge.

In kpmg

It is very comfortable working in KPMG. The environment and culture in which we work is very motivating. your bosses always helps you as and when required. Everyone is professionally qualified and is of the best knowledge. I have gained a lot from KPMG and whatever I am is all because of this name.

Productive and high pace to work, a great company to work for.

You get to work on exciting projects with prospects of travelling around the globe. People are nice and you can learn on the job with the help of those people. I worked with a very friendly team and had a very professional work culture. Although the average working hours is 45 hours a week but during peak season it goes up to 75 hours a week.

Pros

Flexibility at work, learning opportunities, company get togethers

Cons

Relatively low compensation (especially bonuses). Too much travel may lead to office-sickness

KPMG - A Place to Learn

KPMG brought out the Workforce Planning Management aptitude within me to the spotlight and has helped me develop myself into a confident, go-getter kind of a individual.

Pros

Medical Insurance Benefits, Appreciation, Great Intellectual Culture

Cons

Long Hours Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K